Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Writing Contest — over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b]Daily Prompt[/b][/center] [center]Thursday, June 1st[/center] [center]What do you believe about Divination? Do you often have your palm lines or head ridges read, or do you pull a tarot card when you're having trouble with a decision? If you're not a believer, what sort of event would change your mind—or has changed your mind?[/center] [center][b]Wyndice Clan Valligator Wind Rep & Poet Laureate [/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31820121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/318202/31820121.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]DIVINE The heart guides upon occasion the lines are broken and there is a need for more a force an answer is found sought lost in the end all we find in the cards is our own doubt[/center]
Daily Prompt
Thursday, June 1st

What do you believe about Divination? Do you often have your palm lines or head ridges read, or do you pull a tarot card when you're having trouble with a decision? If you're not a believer, what sort of event would change your mind—or has changed your mind?

Wyndice
Clan Valligator Wind Rep & Poet Laureate
DIVINE

The heart
guides
upon occasion
the lines
are broken
and
there is a need
for more
a force
an answer
is found
sought
lost
in the end
all we find
in the cards
is
our own
doubt
0mgcUEp.jpg
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ySPcRyJ.png[/img] The winner of Wednesday's Daily Prize is @oldjammerj! Please take a look at their excellent [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2197506/5#post_27518355]entry[/url]. We felt as if we were in the corridors of Biomagica, and we greatly enjoyed the scene they painted. We'd also like to shout out to @clarax ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2197506/6#post_27529120]here[/url]) and @valligator ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2197506/6#post_27529363]here[/url]) for their superb entries! Thanks to every single person who wrote an entry. I am further delighted by your creativity and ingenuity every day. I'm afraid tomorrow's prompt will go up a little later than usual; I have to work early and don't feel well enough right now to work on it. It will be up between 10:00 and 12:00! (Thankfully I'm +0 FR time.) Winners pinglist: @Ellapinky @sinstarinablak @Mimi9911a @oldjammerj @Shepnerd @Hydria [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JMtB0mi.png[/img][/center]
ySPcRyJ.png

The winner of Wednesday's Daily Prize is @oldjammerj! Please take a look at their excellent entry. We felt as if we were in the corridors of Biomagica, and we greatly enjoyed the scene they painted.

We'd also like to shout out to @clarax (here) and @valligator (here) for their superb entries!

Thanks to every single person who wrote an entry. I am further delighted by your creativity and ingenuity every day.

I'm afraid tomorrow's prompt will go up a little later than usual; I have to work early and don't feel well enough right now to work on it. It will be up between 10:00 and 12:00! (Thankfully I'm +0 FR time.)

Winners pinglist: @Ellapinky @sinstarinablak @Mimi9911a @oldjammerj @Shepnerd @Hydria

JMtB0mi.png

@Chants
this is actually yesterday, I wasn't watching while doing my edit and up being just after turnover. Probably can't count, but this one was quite difficult, so I am going to post anyway

DAILY PROMPT
Thursday, June 1st

What do you believe about Divination? Do you often have your palm lines or head ridges read, or do you pull a tarot card when you're having trouble with a decision? If you're not a believer, what sort of event would change your mind—or has changed your mind?

do I believe?
do I believe?
in divination....

what a question,
can't you see?
the answer should be clear and present
if not for you ,
it is for me

aeromancy, in the wind
alomancy, pass the salt
astrology, is written in the stars
ailuromancy , the kitty has a secret

arithmancy, it's all in the numbers
augury , Hitchcock probably would've approved
capnomancy, smoke in your eyes
cartomancy, tarot, Lenormand, or kipper
... the answer's in the cards

crystalomancy, gazing into sphere once more
hippomancy , wild horses: we'll ride them someday
numerology, do it by the numbers
tasseography, take a sip and read the leaves

and with tiromancy it it's done with cheese
@Chants
this is actually yesterday, I wasn't watching while doing my edit and up being just after turnover. Probably can't count, but this one was quite difficult, so I am going to post anyway

DAILY PROMPT
Thursday, June 1st

do I believe?
do I believe?
in divination....

what a question,
can't you see?
the answer should be clear and present
if not for you ,
it is for me

aeromancy, in the wind
alomancy, pass the salt
astrology, is written in the stars
ailuromancy , the kitty has a secret

arithmancy, it's all in the numbers
augury , Hitchcock probably would've approved
capnomancy, smoke in your eyes
cartomancy, tarot, Lenormand, or kipper
... the answer's in the cards

crystalomancy, gazing into sphere once more
hippomancy , wild horses: we'll ride them someday
numerology, do it by the numbers
tasseography, take a sip and read the leaves

and with tiromancy it it's done with cheese
R97DO2x.png button_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pnggqUpaPU.pngtumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png7X0qH3m.png
[center][size=6][color=#3a422d][font=garamond][b]DAILY PROMPT[/size][/color][/font][/b] [b]Friday, June 2nd[/b][/center] At [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2195957]dinner[/url], you reflect on your school week. Did you make friends? Did you have adventures? Did you manage to finish [i]any[/i] of your homework? [center][quote=Daily Prize #5: A Weekend Outfit] [item=grove sylvan wings][item=grove sylvan lattice][item=grove sylvan twist][item=grove sylvan filigree][item=grove sylvan headpiece][item=grove sylvan dress][item=grove sylvan bracelets][item=grove sylvan anklets] [/quote][/center] [b]NOTE: As I'm so late in posting this, I'll accept entries posted until 4:00 FR time on Saturday morning![/b] @Saraceaser @unicornssparkle @heartcrusher1 @Ellapinky @sinstarinablak @Mimi9911a @Hkomygf @Runeon @oldjammerj @Fabro @Skyeset @Shepnerd @Hydria @QuetzalQueen @Wintercreek @clarax The winner of yesterday's prompt will be announced later today! Wednesday's winner was [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2197506/5#post_27518355]oldjammerj[/url]! Check out that announcement [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2197506/8#post_27546733]here[/url] ~
DAILY PROMPT
Friday, June 2nd

At dinner, you reflect on your school week. Did you make friends? Did you have adventures? Did you manage to finish any of your homework?

Daily Prize #5: A Weekend Outfit wrote:
Grove Sylvan Wings Grove Sylvan Lattice Grove Sylvan Twist Grove Sylvan Filigree Grove Sylvan Headpiece Grove Sylvan Dress Grove Sylvan Bracelets Grove Sylvan Anklets

NOTE: As I'm so late in posting this, I'll accept entries posted until 4:00 FR time on Saturday morning!

@Saraceaser @unicornssparkle @heartcrusher1 @Ellapinky @sinstarinablak @Mimi9911a @Hkomygf @Runeon @oldjammerj @Fabro @Skyeset @Shepnerd @Hydria @QuetzalQueen @Wintercreek @clarax

The winner of yesterday's prompt will be announced later today!

Wednesday's winner was oldjammerj! Check out that announcement here ~
[center][color=green][font=garamond][size=7][b]Daily Prompt - Friday June 2nd[b][/size][/font][/color] [i]Continued from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2197506/6#post_27529120]Wednesday[/url][/i] [/center] [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14236214] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142363/14236214_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Descant sat down alone in the Great Hall. She looked over towards her Housemates, and then frowned. She had never made it to Potions class, and besides, what would have happened if she went? She would still be sitting alone. She turned to face her food. Her plate was piled high with delicacies, but she wasn't hungry. She pawed at a bunch of purple-blue grapes, picking each tiny fruit off its stem before placing them back on her plate. She tucked her claws in so she wouldn't accidentally slice through the skin as she did so. They rolled into the cheese, tinkling in tiny outrage as if upset at being ignored. "Don't I know it," she muttered to her plate. [i]Great. Now I'm talking to my food.[/i] She snorted. No wonder nobody sat beside her. She had hoped that the new Ridgeback - the one from the roof of the Astronomy Tower, Ithunn - would be here. She had hoped that they might be - dare she think it - [i]friends[/i]. But Ithunn wasn't here. A commotion at the doors of the Great Hall caught her attention. Descant looked up, startled to see the Ridgeback standing there with her wings stretched out to encompass the entire doorway. The Manticore stood on the dragoness' shoulder, clutching the electric ball in his paws. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32492213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324923/32492213_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A few other dragons muttered under their breath, and a Pearlcatcher coughed delicately into her clenched fist. A tiny Fae professor flew over." Excuse me, missie," the Fae said in a piping voice. But he could say nothing further before Ithunn flourished a paw, pointing one sharpened claw across the room - directly at Descant. "You! Friend!" Descant stared, not knowing how to react. Slowly, she dropped the grape she was holding and flared her wings. "Me?" "Yes! I need you! Come quick!" There was a wicked glint in the Ridgeback's eye. The entire Great Hall was staring curiously, wondering what could possibly be happening. Descant stood, shoving her seat back. Her wings lifted her so she could fly over the long dinner tables and benches filled with students, without knocking into anyone. "What's going on?" Descant heard the Headmaster question from the professor's table, but when she glanced over, he didn't look as if he expected a response. Instead, the Headmaster had laughter slipping from his maw, eager to see one of his students - quiet, distant, but with promise - with a new friend and adventure awaiting. Descant flushed, and returned her attention to Ithunn. "Never you mind the details - we can't discuss that in front of all [i]them[/i]," Ithunn whispered conspiratorially. "I have a mystery to solve and I need another Ridgeback to help. Do you know any who are free for the rest of the night?" Descant thought to the missed Potions class. For a moment, she hesitated. But look at the last time she had left her homework aside! She allowed a small grin to break free. "I think I might have one dragoness in mind."[/quote] ---------- Edit: Fixing wordcount, I was a few words over the limit.
Daily Prompt - Friday June 2nd
Continued from Wednesday
Quote:

Descant sat down alone in the Great Hall. She looked over towards her Housemates, and then frowned. She had never made it to Potions class, and besides, what would have happened if she went? She would still be sitting alone.

She turned to face her food. Her plate was piled high with delicacies, but she wasn't hungry. She pawed at a bunch of purple-blue grapes, picking each tiny fruit off its stem before placing them back on her plate. She tucked her claws in so she wouldn't accidentally slice through the skin as she did so. They rolled into the cheese, tinkling in tiny outrage as if upset at being ignored.

"Don't I know it," she muttered to her plate.

Great. Now I'm talking to my food. She snorted. No wonder nobody sat beside her.

She had hoped that the new Ridgeback - the one from the roof of the Astronomy Tower, Ithunn - would be here. She had hoped that they might be - dare she think it - friends. But Ithunn wasn't here.

A commotion at the doors of the Great Hall caught her attention. Descant looked up, startled to see the Ridgeback standing there with her wings stretched out to encompass the entire doorway. The Manticore stood on the dragoness' shoulder, clutching the electric ball in his paws.

A few other dragons muttered under their breath, and a Pearlcatcher coughed delicately into her clenched fist.

A tiny Fae professor flew over." Excuse me, missie," the Fae said in a piping voice. But he could say nothing further before Ithunn flourished a paw, pointing one sharpened claw across the room - directly at Descant.

"You! Friend!"

Descant stared, not knowing how to react. Slowly, she dropped the grape she was holding and flared her wings. "Me?"

"Yes! I need you! Come quick!" There was a wicked glint in the Ridgeback's eye. The entire Great Hall was staring curiously, wondering what could possibly be happening. Descant stood, shoving her seat back. Her wings lifted her so she could fly over the long dinner tables and benches filled with students, without knocking into anyone.

"What's going on?" Descant heard the Headmaster question from the professor's table, but when she glanced over, he didn't look as if he expected a response. Instead, the Headmaster had laughter slipping from his maw, eager to see one of his students - quiet, distant, but with promise - with a new friend and adventure awaiting. Descant flushed, and returned her attention to Ithunn.

"Never you mind the details - we can't discuss that in front of all them," Ithunn whispered conspiratorially. "I have a mystery to solve and I need another Ridgeback to help. Do you know any who are free for the rest of the night?"

Descant thought to the missed Potions class. For a moment, she hesitated. But look at the last time she had left her homework aside!

She allowed a small grin to break free.

"I think I might have one dragoness in mind."

Edit: Fixing wordcount, I was a few words over the limit.
1u3H6jas.png
[center][b]At dinner, you reflect on your school week. Did you make friends? Did you have adventures? Did you manage to finish any of your homework?[/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23392900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233930/23392900_350.png[/img] [/url]the evening of the last day of the school week, in the Plantae common room. Ticum was sitting near the hearth of glowing mushrooms, and trying to finish homework. Unfortunately, because he had arrived late he had extra homework from the days he missed, and most of it was about things he hadn't learned, which made it extremely difficult and frustrating. He decided to go out for a breather, and flew up the vine and flower-covered lattice tower and out into the cool evening. The sun had just set, and he could smell a thunderstorm on the way, but for a few hours the evening would be as peaceful as the Everbloom Gardens where he grew up. There were a few dragons flying down to their common rooms, but the sky was mostly empty, and he could go wherever he wanted. He flitted down to the Aerobatics clearing, and perched on a thick Kapok tree branch that sprawled over the field. He settled down, and thought about his week as he watched a small flock of bats leave their cave. He had been too busy with homework to meet very many other dragons, but the other Plantae members he had met seemed nice, if a bit competitive. He had learned that Joxar, the dragon in charge of Festive Favors, was also a member of Plantae, which he found extremely cool. Ticum had always loved seeing the new apparel that Joxar made every year when he was a hatchling. He had only gone to a few classes, but his favorite by far was Care of Magical Creatures; Ticum had always been interested in animals, especially the stranger and more mystical ones. Divination had not gone too well unfortunately, and he gotten extra homework for falling asleep. Fortunately, Divination isn't a very precise study and he could make up answers to most of the questions. The first stars were appearing in the sky, and Ticum realized he had been out for nearly an hour. He rushed back to the common room, put away his homework, and slept soundly in his roost for the rest of the night.
At dinner, you reflect on your school week. Did you make friends? Did you have adventures? Did you manage to finish any of your homework?

23392900_350.png
the evening of the last day of the school week, in the Plantae common room. Ticum was sitting near the hearth of glowing mushrooms, and trying to finish homework. Unfortunately, because he had arrived late he had extra homework from the days he missed, and most of it was about things he hadn't learned, which made it extremely difficult and frustrating. He decided to go out for a breather, and flew up the vine and flower-covered lattice tower and out into the cool evening. The sun had just set, and he could smell a thunderstorm on the way, but for a few hours the evening would be as peaceful as the Everbloom Gardens where he grew up. There were a few dragons flying down to their common rooms, but the sky was mostly empty, and he could go wherever he wanted. He flitted down to the Aerobatics clearing, and perched on a thick Kapok tree branch that sprawled over the field. He settled down, and thought about his week as he watched a small flock of bats leave their cave. He had been too busy with homework to meet very many other dragons, but the other Plantae members he had met seemed nice, if a bit competitive. He had learned that Joxar, the dragon in charge of Festive Favors, was also a member of Plantae, which he found extremely cool. Ticum had always loved seeing the new apparel that Joxar made every year when he was a hatchling. He had only gone to a few classes, but his favorite by far was Care of Magical Creatures; Ticum had always been interested in animals, especially the stranger and more mystical ones. Divination had not gone too well unfortunately, and he gotten extra homework for falling asleep. Fortunately, Divination isn't a very precise study and he could make up answers to most of the questions. The first stars were appearing in the sky, and Ticum realized he had been out for nearly an hour. He rushed back to the common room, put away his homework, and slept soundly in his roost for the rest of the night.
faxrqz.jpg
I wish I hadn't missed yesterday's prompt so I mentioned it in today's. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31041663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310417/31041663_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][font=palatino linotype][size=5][color=#a2bf27]0[/color][color=#97bd26]1[/color][color=#8cbc25]/[/color][color=#82ba25]0[/color][color=#77b924]2[/color][color=#6cb723],[/color] [color=#56b421]G[/color][color=#4cb221]G[/color][color=#41b120],[/color] [color=#2bad1e]3[/color][color=#20ac1d].[/color][color=#16aa1d]1[/color] [i][color=#0ba91c]([/color][color=#00a71b]u[/color][color=#09a219]p[/color][color=#139d18]o[/color][color=#1c9816]n[/color] [color=#2e8e13]r[/color][color=#388911]e[/color][color=#418410]f[/color][color=#4a800e]l[/color][color=#537b0d]e[/color][color=#5d760b]c[/color][color=#667109]t[/color][color=#6f6c08]i[/color][color=#786706]o[/color][color=#826205]n[/color][color=#8b5d03])[/color][/i] [/size][/font][/b] [font=palatino linotype][size=4][color=643A00]The food is delicious. I'm trying not to spill anything on my homework. I'm working on it, balancing it on my journal. Eating is easy, so I should do something else as well. I want to compliment the chefs, but when I think of looking for them I don't want to anymore. I don't want to talk about things that aren't magic or ask about things that aren't schoolwork. I don't want to talk to these strange, kind dragons when I don't have to, and I don't like having to. My sister used to nag me. She couldn't understand why anyone would be afraid of interacting with the world. She wanted me to make friends. I miss her. I never learned how. I have friends. I have Campana who asks questions and is never bored by anything, only by the same thing for too long a time. I have Segue who writes and likes everyone, even if they're useless or antisocial or don't like her back. I didn't make friends with them. They did with me. I don't think I can make friends in under a week at all. What I've learned over the past week will be useful for research back home. I don't want to think about home right now. I want to think about healing, and units of magical energy, and reaching the stars. I almost spilled sauce on my Divination homework. Can't do that. Can't waste resources and especially shouldn't waste paper, not here where trees might as well be sacred. They feel alive, more like the way dragons feel alive than insects do. Divination was interesting. I think some dragons don't believe in it. I don't think I'd believe in it, not really, if I didn't have my cards. There were experiments. Accurate weather forecasts four times out of five. On a certain level you can predict the future with no magic at all, only data and analysis, patterns and trends. I keep thinking back to how alive this place is. A school inside a tree and a village among them, a forest between. A jungle of creatures large and small. An amphithere let me hold it. I wrote that already, didn't I? I know you can't judge the feeling of a place objectively, but here feels more forgiving. Less hurried. It's easier to dream without having to back up your dream, easier to go through life at whatever pace you wish, with whatever amount of planning you like, easier to fall without injuries. I don't wish I lived here, but I wish I'd known someplace like this existed. You can predict the future with no magic at all, but this is a place of magic, not numbers. I put my finished homework away a moment ago. I drew three cards from my deck. Spirit. Wind. Clan. I think I'll enjoy my time here, for however long I have before I have to return home.[i][/i]
I wish I hadn't missed yesterday's prompt so I mentioned it in today's.

31041663_350.png

01/02, GG, 3.1
(upon reflection)

The food is delicious.
I'm trying not to spill anything on my homework. I'm working on it, balancing it on my journal. Eating is easy, so I should do something else as well.
I want to compliment the chefs, but when I think of looking for them I don't want to anymore. I don't want to talk about things that aren't magic or ask about things that aren't schoolwork. I don't want to talk to these strange, kind dragons when I don't have to, and I don't like having to.
My sister used to nag me. She couldn't understand why anyone would be afraid of interacting with the world. She wanted me to make friends. I miss her. I never learned how.
I have friends. I have Campana who asks questions and is never bored by anything, only by the same thing for too long a time. I have Segue who writes and likes everyone, even if they're useless or antisocial or don't like her back.
I didn't make friends with them. They did with me. I don't think I can make friends in under a week at all.
What I've learned over the past week will be useful for research back home.
I don't want to think about home right now. I want to think about healing, and units of magical energy, and reaching the stars.
I almost spilled sauce on my Divination homework. Can't do that. Can't waste resources and especially shouldn't waste paper, not here where trees might as well be sacred. They feel alive, more like the way dragons feel alive than insects do.
Divination was interesting. I think some dragons don't believe in it. I don't think I'd believe in it, not really, if I didn't have my cards.
There were experiments. Accurate weather forecasts four times out of five.
On a certain level you can predict the future with no magic at all, only data and analysis, patterns and trends.
I keep thinking back to how alive this place is. A school inside a tree and a village among them, a forest between. A jungle of creatures large and small. An amphithere let me hold it. I wrote that already, didn't I?
I know you can't judge the feeling of a place objectively, but here feels more forgiving. Less hurried. It's easier to dream without having to back up your dream, easier to go through life at whatever pace you wish, with whatever amount of planning you like, easier to fall without injuries.
I don't wish I lived here, but I wish I'd known someplace like this existed.
You can predict the future with no magic at all, but this is a place of magic, not numbers. I put my finished homework away a moment ago. I drew three cards from my deck.
Spirit. Wind. Clan.
I think I'll enjoy my time here, for however long I have before I have to return home.
hXx1ctn.png1st_Place.pngegkPazK.png7XI1FUO.pngzMlwDtk.png3rdterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwka.pngVZ1FSMH.png
[center][b]Daily Prompt[/b][/center] [center]Friday, June 2nd[/center] At dinner, you reflect on your school week. Did you make friends? Did you have adventures? Did you manage to finish any of your homework? [center][b]Wyndice Clan Valligator Wind Rep & Poet Laureate[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31820121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/318202/31820121.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]GROWTH[/center] [center]A seed in the dark soil opens pushes bursts forth into the light and air to feel the gentle kiss of rain sunlight's caress stretching up up spreading blooming rejoicing[/center]
Daily Prompt
Friday, June 2nd

Wyndice
Clan Valligator Wind Rep & Poet Laureate
GROWTH

A seed
in the dark soil
opens
pushes
bursts forth
into the light
and air
to feel
the gentle kiss
of rain
sunlight's
caress
stretching up
up
spreading
blooming
rejoicing
0mgcUEp.jpg
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ySPcRyJ.png[/img] The winner of Thursday's Daily Prize is @skyeset! Please float over to their deep-cut [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2197506/7#post_27545812]entry[/url]. Skyeset did an incredible job of vivid and weighty character creation, and we felt as if we watching the world through Adelaide's eyes. We'd also like to shout out to @valligator ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2197506/8#post_27546377]here[/url]) and @oldjammerj ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2197506/7#post_27539249]here[/url]) for their amazing entries! Thanks again to every single person who wrote an entry! I absolutely love reading these every day, and I'm going to be pretty sad when this contest is over. Winners pinglist: @Ellapinky @sinstarinablak @Mimi9911a @oldjammerj @Shepnerd @Hydria [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JMtB0mi.png[/img][/center]
ySPcRyJ.png

The winner of Thursday's Daily Prize is @skyeset! Please float over to their deep-cut entry. Skyeset did an incredible job of vivid and weighty character creation, and we felt as if we watching the world through Adelaide's eyes.

We'd also like to shout out to @valligator (here) and @oldjammerj (here) for their amazing entries!

Thanks again to every single person who wrote an entry! I absolutely love reading these every day, and I'm going to be pretty sad when this contest is over.

Winners pinglist: @Ellapinky @sinstarinablak @Mimi9911a @oldjammerj @Shepnerd @Hydria

JMtB0mi.png

[b] DAILY PROMPT Friday, June 2nd Did you make friends? Did you have adventures? Did you manage to finish any of your homework?[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168975/16897443_350.png[/img] Arundhati sighed deeply in reflection. I caught up a bit on my courses here, and tried to take in the sites of the gathering. I almost forgot my cares, let euphoria set in. Then my sister found me and was kind enough to bring me back to reality... ( realize this is late, but some serious rl health issues kept from posting)
DAILY PROMPT
Friday, June 2nd
Did you make friends? Did you have adventures? Did you manage to finish any of your homework?

16897443_350.png
Arundhati sighed deeply in reflection. I caught up a bit on my courses here, and tried to take in the sites of the gathering. I almost forgot my cares, let euphoria set in. Then my sister found me and was kind enough to bring me back to reality...

( realize this is late, but some serious rl health issues kept from posting)

R97DO2x.png button_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pnggqUpaPU.pngtumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png7X0qH3m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10