Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Poke-league Closed
1 2 3 4
@SilverLanayru: Sorry to hear that, if you tell me your times I can see what I can do (Maybe I'll extend it further, I won't expect everyone to follow suit, but I have all the teams, so...)
@SilverLanayru: Sorry to hear that, if you tell me your times I can see what I can do (Maybe I'll extend it further, I won't expect everyone to follow suit, but I have all the teams, so...)
eppAZHY.png 91KIw21.png
@Gossalgop I just got home, wheeee. x_x; Uhhh, as far as available times for tomorrow go, I will be most available at the following times: 12:00 - 14:00 and 18:00 - 21:00. (I am on FR time, so I'm 3 hours behind you.)

If those times work for you, you probably won't need to extend. But otherwise, it's up to you. xD
@Gossalgop I just got home, wheeee. x_x; Uhhh, as far as available times for tomorrow go, I will be most available at the following times: 12:00 - 14:00 and 18:00 - 21:00. (I am on FR time, so I'm 3 hours behind you.)

If those times work for you, you probably won't need to extend. But otherwise, it's up to you. xD
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
1 2 3 4