Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Mistral Meals: Closed
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Crystalinastar

I had something similar happen once ^^ Incoming CR once I haul everything out of the vault.
@Crystalinastar

I had something similar happen once ^^ Incoming CR once I haul everything out of the vault.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
I suddenly found that I won the raffle...
So here are my choices
1) Kitchen Helpers
2) Tools of the Trade
3) Seafood Surprise
4) Recipe Records
5)Herbal Harvest
6)Questionable Ingredients
7) Trial Mix
8)A Light Tea inthe Afternoon

Congrats everyone
And tysm for all donors : )
I suddenly found that I won the raffle...
So here are my choices
1) Kitchen Helpers
2) Tools of the Trade
3) Seafood Surprise
4) Recipe Records
5)Herbal Harvest
6)Questionable Ingredients
7) Trial Mix
8)A Light Tea inthe Afternoon

Congrats everyone
And tysm for all donors : )
122cdhe.png
@Eialayne

Many thanks for running this! It's still my favourite event, and eleven days is even more than last year, dang. Even though I had school from 9 to 6 I still tried to put aside some time for this. Have a good day! (typoed that as food day at first, fitting)

1) Questionable Ingredients
2) Recipe Records
3) Tools of the Trade
4) Herbal Harvest

Stormcloud was all fooded out, but she bet the eventrunners were even more so, even with more to balance out the workload. Bloodstone must've been run ragged managing it all. She'd received some great feedback to incorporate into her cooking, and her Croquembouche and Steamed Peach Buns were definitely going to be replicated at home. She'd recognised Chess from the previous years. If she passed him, Bloodstone, Syrah or Meringue by on the way to where her clan had decided to meet up, she'd give them a headbob and wave of her tail. Otherwise, homewards to the Ashfall Waste.
@Eialayne

Many thanks for running this! It's still my favourite event, and eleven days is even more than last year, dang. Even though I had school from 9 to 6 I still tried to put aside some time for this. Have a good day! (typoed that as food day at first, fitting)

1) Questionable Ingredients
2) Recipe Records
3) Tools of the Trade
4) Herbal Harvest

Stormcloud was all fooded out, but she bet the eventrunners were even more so, even with more to balance out the workload. Bloodstone must've been run ragged managing it all. She'd received some great feedback to incorporate into her cooking, and her Croquembouche and Steamed Peach Buns were definitely going to be replicated at home. She'd recognised Chess from the previous years. If she passed him, Bloodstone, Syrah or Meringue by on the way to where her clan had decided to meet up, she'd give them a headbob and wave of her tail. Otherwise, homewards to the Ashfall Waste.
@Eialyne

Thanks so much for hosting~ I had a lot of fun participating, but wow! 200+ responses that's amazing! Hope you get a well deserved break though xD

1)A Light tea in the Afternoon
2)Herbal Harvest
3)Recipe Records
4)Questionable Ingredients
5)Tools of the Trade
6)Seafood Surprise
7) Trail Mix
8) All You Can Eat
9)You Scream, I Scream
10)NOODLE NOODLES
11)Kitchen Helpers
@Eialyne

Thanks so much for hosting~ I had a lot of fun participating, but wow! 200+ responses that's amazing! Hope you get a well deserved break though xD

1)A Light tea in the Afternoon
2)Herbal Harvest
3)Recipe Records
4)Questionable Ingredients
5)Tools of the Trade
6)Seafood Surprise
7) Trail Mix
8) All You Can Eat
9)You Scream, I Scream
10)NOODLE NOODLES
11)Kitchen Helpers
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@LexiLopezi @Selah @casuallySleepy @Valligator @Heronwing @tigressRising @Quinineer @BettaFishy @Hinumi

And that's everyone! Prizes will be going out over the course of today (with a significant delay in a few hours when I go to a show). If you do not recieve your prize pack by after rollover tonight, let me know!
@LexiLopezi @Selah @casuallySleepy @Valligator @Heronwing @tigressRising @Quinineer @BettaFishy @Hinumi

And that's everyone! Prizes will be going out over the course of today (with a significant delay in a few hours when I go to a show). If you do not recieve your prize pack by after rollover tonight, let me know!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne

Thank you so much! I loved this event. You are amazing.
@Eialyne

Thank you so much! I loved this event. You are amazing.
0mgcUEp.jpg
@Eialyne Seems like I missed the first day but I'd like to take part in the next instances! Could I get a ping whenever the next prompts are up?
@Eialyne Seems like I missed the first day but I'd like to take part in the next instances! Could I get a ping whenever the next prompts are up?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34