Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Q] NOTN Chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You're welcome @Starfire0 ^^

Ha ha, yeah, RNG is tricky XD

Ha ha, yeah, RNG is tricky XD
[center][color=indigo][b][size=5]Update 9:[/color][/b][/size][/center] ------------- [center][b][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19892745]Main Post[/b][/size][/center][/url] ------------- [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Since the last update , I've been able to get almost 2 extra eggs of each elemental egg (except for shadow I got 5 extra and nature I got 1 extra), I'll probably get 1 extra bogsneak egg to even it out and call it quits ^^ Also, I've been wondering if you'd like to be pinged for the mass hatch? [/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Egg Progress: Shadow egg 10[color=green]+5[/color]/10 || Ice egg 2[color=green]+2[/color]/2 || Nature egg 2[color=green]+1[/color]/2 || Arcane egg 2[color=green]+2[/color]/2 || Water egg 2[color=green]+2[/color]/2 || Plague egg 2[color=green]+2[/color]/2 || Lightning egg 2[color=green]+2[/color]/2 || fire egg 2[color=green]+2[/color]/2 || Light egg 2[color=green]+2[/color]/2 || Wind egg 2[color=green]+2[/color]/2 || Earth egg 2[color=green]+2[/color]/2 || Nocturne egg 20/20 || Bogsneak egg 2[color=green]+1[/color]/2 Total: 77/52 [/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Lair Progress: Expanded to 120![/color][/b][/size][/center] ------- ------ [center][color=indigo][b][size=5] Current Savings:[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]0[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 0[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][/center] --------- -------- [color=indigo][b]Pinglist: @Edra , @ThousandSunny[/b][/color]
Update 9:

Since the last update , I've been able to get almost 2 extra eggs of each elemental egg (except for shadow I got 5 extra and nature I got 1 extra), I'll probably get 1 extra bogsneak egg to even it out and call it quits ^^
Also, I've been wondering if you'd like to be pinged for the mass hatch?

Egg Progress:
Shadow egg 10+5/10 || Ice egg 2+2/2 || Nature egg 2+1/2 || Arcane egg 2+2/2 || Water egg 2+2/2
|| Plague egg 2+2/2 || Lightning egg 2+2/2 || fire egg 2+2/2 || Light egg 2+2/2 || Wind egg 2+2/2 || Earth egg 2+2/2 || Nocturne egg 20/20 || Bogsneak egg 2+1/2
Total: 77/52

Lair Progress:
Expanded to 120!

Current Savings:
0icon_treasure.png
0icon_gems.png

Pinglist:
@Edra , @ThousandSunny

7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
@Starfire0
Wow!
Congrats on all the eggs!
I would love to be pinged for the mass hatch!
@Starfire0
Wow!
Congrats on all the eggs!
I would love to be pinged for the mass hatch!
@ThousandSunny
Thank you! :D
Added you to the pinglist!
@ThousandSunny
Thank you! :D
Added you to the pinglist!
Congrats for your progress @Starfire0 :D

And yes, I would like to be pinged for the mass hatch :D
Congrats for your progress @Starfire0 :D

And yes, I would like to be pinged for the mass hatch :D
@Edra
Thank you! ^^
I'll add you now
@Edra
Thank you! ^^
I'll add you now

And thanks for adding me :D

And thanks for adding me :D
@Edra
No problem ^^
@Edra
No problem ^^
[center][color=indigo][b][size=5]Day 1:[/color][/b][/size][/center] ------------- [center][b][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2124870#post_2124870]Main Post[/b][/size][/center][/url] ------------- [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Didn't get time to post yesterday, but on the of NOTN I was able to grind for 17 chests! I opened 10, and got 1 egg out of them [/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Chest Count: 17/99 [/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Notable Coli Drops: [item= winter cape] [item= tin steampunk spats][/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Notable Chest Drops: [item=unhatched nocturne egg] x1 [/color][/b][/size][/center]
Day 1:

Didn't get time to post yesterday, but on the of NOTN I was able to grind for 17 chests! I opened 10, and got 1 egg out of them

Chest Count:
17/99

Notable Coli Drops:
Winter Cape Tin Steampunk Spats

Notable Chest Drops:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x1
[center][color=indigo][b][size=5]Day 2:[/color][/b][/size][/center] ------------- [center][b][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2124870#post_2124870]Main Post[/b][/size][/center][/url] ------------- [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]manage to grind for 5 more chests. Opened 10 chests, no luck with eggs or scrolls [/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Chest Count: 17[color=green]+5[/color]/99 [/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Notable Coli Drops: [item= Nebula starsilk earrings][item= sparkling emerald arm bow][item= Nebula starsilk wingdrapes][/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Notable Chest Drops: None [/color][/b][/size][/center]
Day 2:

manage to grind for 5 more chests. Opened 10 chests, no luck with eggs or scrolls

Chest Count:
17+5/99

Notable Coli Drops:
Nebula Starsilk Earrings Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes

Notable Chest Drops:
None
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8