Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [OVER] Shadow Flight PKMN League!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@Myeengun

Thank you for the clarification.
@Myeengun

Thank you for the clarification.
Twitch | YouTube.
tumblr_nd9n99vQiS1u15emso2_75sq.png
@psyseon

its saying its having connection issues :<
@psyseon

its saying its having connection issues :<
@ChaosVelkir @Myeengun

Thank you both! I was mostly getting intimidated by all the different options for battles that I was just utterly lost. Last time I battled anyone was back on Pearl and that was with someone in the room with me rather than over wi-fi!

Looking forward to challenging you in the near future :3
@ChaosVelkir @Myeengun

Thank you both! I was mostly getting intimidated by all the different options for battles that I was just utterly lost. Last time I battled anyone was back on Pearl and that was with someone in the room with me rather than over wi-fi!

Looking forward to challenging you in the near future :3
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@scaremongrel
Great battle, you bulldozed me out of the way! I'll send you the Amalena badge via PM.
@scaremongrel
Great battle, you bulldozed me out of the way! I'll send you the Amalena badge via PM.
029_zps3diuptqp.png lone_wolves_bottle.pngPK0Dszw.png8528139.gif8528118.gif8571200.gif8530067.gif
@myeengun

when will you be able to battle ? :0
@myeengun

when will you be able to battle ? :0
@scaremongrel
Deep apologies that I missed your message, my pokemon is still stranded in a friend's pokebank and their connection hasn't coming through. I should be free tomorrow from anytime after 16:00, if that works for you! Sorry to keep you waiting! :/
@scaremongrel
Deep apologies that I missed your message, my pokemon is still stranded in a friend's pokebank and their connection hasn't coming through. I should be free tomorrow from anytime after 16:00, if that works for you! Sorry to keep you waiting! :/
DOjF2sA.pngveAGxvx.gif
@Prescott Gotcha!
@Prescott Gotcha!
7d96ebw.gif
new quiz questions up!
new quiz questions up!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@aeonox for quiz questions !

1) the flying pokemon is scyther, which is incapable of learning acrobatics by tm but when it evolves into scizor which is bug/steel, is capable of learning acrobatics by tm

2) hiker david
@aeonox for quiz questions !

1) the flying pokemon is scyther, which is incapable of learning acrobatics by tm but when it evolves into scizor which is bug/steel, is capable of learning acrobatics by tm

2) hiker david
Awww I'm sad that I don't have Sun or Moon now :( Boop.
Awww I'm sad that I don't have Sun or Moon now :( Boop.
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28