Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 430 431
I'm back again, but with a different type of challenge! [center][b][u]Snowfarm's Coli Egg Challenge[/u][/b][/center] I'm going to try and get a single egg from every coli venue! I'm using the Coli Patience Challenge to decide the order (least to most amount of turns). I'll update my progress on the challenge, list any interesting loot I get and the amount of turns taken so far! Let's begin! [quote=Training Fields] Turns Taken: 19 Familiar Got: [item=amaranth moth] Loot?: None [/quote] [quote=Woodland Path] Turns Taken: 10 Familiar Got: [item=wildwood owl] Loot?: None [/quote] [quote=Scorching Forest] Turns Taken: 78+ [s]No one likes me there![/s] Familiar: N/A Loot?: [item=berserker]
I'm back again, but with a different type of challenge!
Snowfarm's Coli Egg Challenge

I'm going to try and get a single egg from every coli venue! I'm using the Coli Patience Challenge to decide the order (least to most amount of turns). I'll update my progress on the challenge, list any interesting loot I get and the amount of turns taken so far!

Let's begin!
Training Fields wrote:
Turns Taken: 19
Familiar Got: Amaranth Moth
Loot?: None
Woodland Path wrote:
Turns Taken: 10
Familiar Got: Wildwood Owl
Loot?: None
Scorching Forest wrote:
Turns Taken: 78+ No one likes me there!
Familiar: N/A
Loot?: Berserker
Nixi's Quest:

I'm saving to get the Light-Ice Armbands. Gonna cost a butt load, but hey ho, off we go! Got some stuff to liquidate, so shouldn't take too long? Hopefully...

(If anyone's interested in who they are for - they're for my Flight Reps on Pg3 of my lair. 6 of them still need Smoke too, but Smoke's price stays stationery!)

Starting treasure: 1,000,000
Starting gems: 830
First going for: Illuminated Armband

Let's see how fast this goes!
Nixi's Quest:

I'm saving to get the Light-Ice Armbands. Gonna cost a butt load, but hey ho, off we go! Got some stuff to liquidate, so shouldn't take too long? Hopefully...

(If anyone's interested in who they are for - they're for my Flight Reps on Pg3 of my lair. 6 of them still need Smoke too, but Smoke's price stays stationery!)

Starting treasure: 1,000,000
Starting gems: 830
First going for: Illuminated Armband

Let's see how fast this goes!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Days Into Quest: 151

New Familiar Status
I was able to brew an Irregular Nekomata today, so I now 357 out of 436 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Brewed a Marbled Serpenta to sell for gems.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I was unable to relist items on the AH yesterday and all of today, so I only made 1G from the daily bonus. Hopefully I'll be able to relist stuff tomorrow. The lowest price for a lightning Sprite at the AH is 3080G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 151

New Familiar Status
I was able to brew an Irregular Nekomata today, so I now 357 out of 436 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped today.

No new progress. Brewed a Marbled Serpenta to sell for gems.

Completed! (For now....)

I was unable to relist items on the AH yesterday and all of today, so I only made 1G from the daily bonus. Hopefully I'll be able to relist stuff tomorrow. The lowest price for a lightning Sprite at the AH is 3080G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @heartcrusher1 ^^

Congrats for getting the nekomata @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're welcome @heartcrusher1 ^^

Congrats for getting the nekomata @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 39 gems, so I now have 4725 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 39 gems, so I now have 4725 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
[center]Hickory, Dickory, Dock Update ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/156#post_21230377]x[/url])[/center] Aaaah, I have Dickory, I'm so excited! I thought for sure it would take at least another generation but akljsfjalkfjas [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26652823][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266529/26652823_350.png[/img][/url] And he has a twin sister! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26652824][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266529/26652824_350.png[/img][/url]
Hickory, Dickory, Dock Update (x)

Aaaah, I have Dickory, I'm so excited! I thought for sure it would take at least another generation but akljsfjalkfjas
26652823_350.png
And he has a twin sister!
26652824_350.png
“blaireau’s
[center][color=indigo][b][size=5]Update 16:[/color][/b][/size][/center] ------------- [center][b][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19892745]Main Post[/b][/size][/center][/url] ------------- [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Had 1,000,000t from gen one and apparel selling, but no gems (again) because kitties... Went ahead and gened another dragon. Still waiting for toxin to brew though. In total, this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18812130][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/188122/18812130.png[/img][/url] costed me 652,500[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]. This leaves me with 347,500 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] to add to my savings. Since I actually have more treasure than I need for my remaining projects, I'll probably work on getting the extra converted to gems soon. [/b][/color][/size][/center] ------- ------ [center][color=indigo][b][size=5] Current Savings:[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]3,154,163 + 347,500 = 3,501,663 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 4,331[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][/color][/b][/size][/center] --------- -------- [color=indigo][b]Pinglist: @Edra , @SkyyeofEmber[/b][/color]
Update 16:

Had 1,000,000t from gen one and apparel selling, but no gems (again) because kitties... Went ahead and gened another dragon. Still waiting for toxin to brew though. In total, this girl 18812130.png costed me 652,500icon_treasure.png. This leaves me with 347,500 icon_treasure.png to add to my savings. Since I actually have more treasure than I need for my remaining projects, I'll probably work on getting the extra converted to gems soon.

Current Savings:
3,154,163 + 347,500 = 3,501,663 icon_treasure.png
4,331icon_gems.png

Pinglist:
@Edra , @SkyyeofEmber

7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Updates
Days into Quest: 4

I've recently started calculating how much money I earn each day, and it's going along very well! Today I earned 11,552 treasure and 7 gems from daily tasks (such as Tomo, bonding with familiars, selling gathering junk, etc) alone! It won't take me long to reach my goal of obtaining the awesome Dracolich accent as well- only 100k left to pay! My current 'bank balance' is 51722 treasure (towards Dracolich payment) and 90 gems (accumulating, not spending for now) Despite not being an expesnive item, I would also like to note that I obtained a Tourmaline Vulstal from Nature's Familiar Swap- a great companion for my Ice rep!

Pinglist:
@Edra

Link to original post
Updates
Days into Quest: 4

I've recently started calculating how much money I earn each day, and it's going along very well! Today I earned 11,552 treasure and 7 gems from daily tasks (such as Tomo, bonding with familiars, selling gathering junk, etc) alone! It won't take me long to reach my goal of obtaining the awesome Dracolich accent as well- only 100k left to pay! My current 'bank balance' is 51722 treasure (towards Dracolich payment) and 90 gems (accumulating, not spending for now) Despite not being an expesnive item, I would also like to note that I obtained a Tourmaline Vulstal from Nature's Familiar Swap- a great companion for my Ice rep!

Pinglist:
@Edra

Link to original post
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Days Into Quest: 152

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Wasn't able to do any grinding.

No new progress. Hopefully I'll reach level 19 in Hunting tomorrow.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems. I made 16G from selling 50 pieces of food. The lowest price for a lightning Sprite at the AH is 4300G. (Ouch!, It's only one of two, so hopefully more are listed for a lower price).

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 152

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Wasn't able to do any grinding.

No new progress. Hopefully I'll reach level 19 in Hunting tomorrow.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems. I made 16G from selling 50 pieces of food. The lowest price for a lightning Sprite at the AH is 4300G. (Ouch!, It's only one of two, so hopefully more are listed for a lower price).

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
[center][size=5]Update 45[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 342 / 436 [/b][/size][/center] ----- Even though we had a profit push this week, I didn't really manage to amass a good amount of money. I exalted some of my own bred dragons, but somehow the week was over so fast.^^" My leg is almost back to normal, I hope the pain will be completely gone in the next few days, and then I'll probably be more motivated to actually do stuff. I still made some good progress to share with you. First of all, I reached the next Alchemy Level and managed to get me those Protobeasts. ^.^ I'm also excited that the latest Baldwin Level which was released holds some new Familiars again! I hope they are easier to obtain than the Skinks and Waveskimmers. And I traded stuff for another Familiar with Swipp! o/ I also made some Gems again. I would've had much more, but I bought the new Cat Apparels as long as they were on sale. Yes, all of them, I just couldn't resist. xD I still have 374 Gems left to put into my vault, so I'm not even complaining (where did all those Gems come from anyways? I never made that much lately xD). That means I am now over 10k! :> ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Protobeast] [item=Painted Protobeast] [item=Cinderkelp Loach] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (10.194 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 536k. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 50/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 19/90) [*]Hunting for Mute Swans (5/10) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu @SkyyeofEmber[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 45

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 342 / 436

Even though we had a profit push this week, I didn't really manage to amass a good amount of money. I exalted some of my own bred dragons, but somehow the week was over so fast.^^" My leg is almost back to normal, I hope the pain will be completely gone in the next few days, and then I'll probably be more motivated to actually do stuff.

I still made some good progress to share with you. First of all, I reached the next Alchemy Level and managed to get me those Protobeasts. ^.^ I'm also excited that the latest Baldwin Level which was released holds some new Familiars again! I hope they are easier to obtain than the Skinks and Waveskimmers.
And I traded stuff for another Familiar with Swipp! o/

I also made some Gems again. I would've had much more, but I bought the new Cat Apparels as long as they were on sale. Yes, all of them, I just couldn't resist. xD
I still have 374 Gems left to put into my vault, so I'm not even complaining (where did all those Gems come from anyways? I never made that much lately xD). That means I am now over 10k! :>

New Familiars:
Protobeast Painted Protobeast Cinderkelp Loach

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (10.194 icon_gems.png + 536k. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 50/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 19/90)
  • Hunting for Mute Swans (5/10)

Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 430 431