Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 430 431
@SkyyeofEmber, @Edra

Thanks! :)
@SkyyeofEmber, @Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Days Into Quest: 145

New Familiar Status
No new progress.

Coliseum Familiar Status

No new progress. Will resume tomorrow. A Centaur Archer and Searing Jackalope dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Will resume tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Still waiting for the Golden Featherfin to appear in the treasure marketplace.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! In total I made 159G from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 160 pieces of food. The Cheapest AH price for the Lighting Sprite is 3199G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 145

New Familiar Status
No new progress.

Coliseum Familiar Status

No new progress. Will resume tomorrow. A Centaur Archer and Searing Jackalope dropped while grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Will resume tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Still waiting for the Golden Featherfin to appear in the treasure marketplace.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! In total I made 159G from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 160 pieces of food. The Cheapest AH price for the Lighting Sprite is 3199G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

At this rate, you'll get the Sprite in no time I think ^^
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

At this rate, you'll get the Sprite in no time I think ^^
@Edra

Thanks!

I almost have 2000G, so I only need about 1200G (if the prices stay as is).

Good progress on making your next payment for the Light Sprite, you'll have it payed off i no time! :)
@Edra

Thanks!

I almost have 2000G, so I only need about 1200G (if the prices stay as is).

Good progress on making your next payment for the Light Sprite, you'll have it payed off i no time! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

That's great :D

He he, thank you ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

That's great :D

He he, thank you ^^
Update of the day

I got 157 gems, meaning I now have 4396 gems :D
Cool, I'm almost there :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 157 gems, meaning I now have 4396 gems :D
Cool, I'm almost there :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Festival has ended and this is what I got for the week: [item=blazing globin][item=deepmine aardvark][item=venomblade assassin][item=umbra wolf][item=wintermane crate][item=shadow crate][item=dreameater crate] @Edra My gem total now comes up to 1750 and I have 1050+ items to be opened. I see someone is gonna be opening a lot of chests for their birthday and I hope to reach that level by December though probably not as many gilded decorative chests lol
Festival has ended and this is what I got for the week:

Deepmine Aardvark Venomblade Assassin Umbra Wolf Wintermane Crate Shadow Crate Dreameater Crate

@Edra
My gem total now comes up to 1750 and I have 1050+ items to be opened.
I see someone is gonna be opening a lot of chests for their birthday and I hope to reach that level by December though probably not as many gilded decorative chests lol
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
You got some interesting items and made a good progress, that's cool @danijust :D
You got some interesting items and made a good progress, that's cool @danijust :D
@Pinselohr
I hope your leg gets better quickly!
@Pinselohr
I hope your leg gets better quickly!
XW2PxEW.png
@Edra @BrightIce
Thank you! I'm sure it will be better soon. :)
@Edra @BrightIce
Thank you! I'm sure it will be better soon. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 430 431