Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 430 431
@Edra

Thanks and congrats on hitting the 3k mark! You're already over halway to your next 5k mark! You got this in the bag~
@Edra

Thanks and congrats on hitting the 3k mark! You're already over halway to your next 5k mark! You got this in the bag~
TyYgOYZ.png
You're welcome @wrecknrule ^^

Ha ha, you're right, I got this :D
You're welcome @wrecknrule ^^

Ha ha, you're right, I got this :D
@Edra
You're making great progress :) keep it up and you'll be making the next payment in no time!
@Edra
You're making great progress :) keep it up and you'll be making the next payment in no time!
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Thank you @Starfire0 :D

Yup, I hope so ^^
Thank you @Starfire0 :D

Yup, I hope so ^^
@Edra - Wow, congrats on the 3k mark! 60% there, just 40% to go!
@Edra - Wow, congrats on the 3k mark! 60% there, just 40% to go!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
So, finally I've broken 500k treasure! Yay! I've got 512k treasure and 957 gems, so I'm getting ever closer.
@Edra
So, finally I've broken 500k treasure! Yay! I've got 512k treasure and 957 gems, so I'm getting ever closer.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
He he, thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^

That's great @theplait13 :D
He he, thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^

That's great @theplait13 :D
The Water/Plague battle is in full tide and so is my wallet, because payouts are INSANE. I could actually buy the Arcane Armband right now, but I want to reserve 1500 Gems from my vault for sudden accent cravings. So yeah, this waht my funds look like right now. I might change the payment method for the armband after purchasing the Sprite, But I am not too sure about that. [u][b]Next goals:[/b][/u] [item=Wind Sprite] - 2,700,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] from 3,900,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] (+300,000T in two days) [item=starseer Armband] - 200 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] from 1600 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] (+200G in two days)
The Water/Plague battle is in full tide and so is my wallet, because payouts are INSANE. I could actually buy the Arcane Armband right now, but I want to reserve 1500 Gems from my vault for sudden accent cravings. So yeah, this waht my funds look like right now. I might change the payment method for the armband after purchasing the Sprite, But I am not too sure about that.

Next goals:

Wind Sprite - 2,700,000 icon_treasure.png from 3,900,000 icon_treasure.png (+300,000T in two days)
- 200 icon_gems.png from 1600 icon_gems.png (+200G in two days)

thmORLU.png
Forgotten Cave Vista Hunt @Oratorio This is day 21 of the hunt... Anything notable that aint a vista (except maybe cleaver) will get gifted out at random! 50kt+ count (entire hunt): [item=midnight cape][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched water egg] Day 21 loot: [item=venomblade assassin]x2[item=corpse cleaner]x2
Forgotten Cave Vista Hunt @Oratorio
This is day 21 of the hunt... Anything notable that aint a vista (except maybe cleaver) will get gifted out at random!

50kt+ count (entire hunt):
Midnight Cape Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Water Egg

Day 21 loot:
Venomblade Assassin x2 Corpse Cleaner x2
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Days Into Quest: 127

*No update tomorrow, I'll be out of town*

New Familiar Status
After 127 days working on my goal for a complete bestiary, I was finally able to get the materials needed to brew an Amberwing Waveskimmer! I now have 341 out of 431 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped while grinding today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Now that I have the Amberwing Waveskimmer, my next target for this category is the Anomalous Skink. For this I need to collect the Skink food items, which can only be obtained from +25 Hunting. Thankfully I'm already at level 13 in hunting, so I only have 12 more levels to go. In the mean time I've compiled a list of all the food items that can be obtained from hunting that I still need for familiars. Since I'll already be Gathering items from the hunting profession to level up, I might as well gather what I need for other familiars.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! In total I made 97G from selling 1 Snowsquall Floracat and 150 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4700G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 127

*No update tomorrow, I'll be out of town*

New Familiar Status
After 127 days working on my goal for a complete bestiary, I was finally able to get the materials needed to brew an Amberwing Waveskimmer! I now have 341 out of 431 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. No familiars dropped while grinding today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Now that I have the Amberwing Waveskimmer, my next target for this category is the Anomalous Skink. For this I need to collect the Skink food items, which can only be obtained from +25 Hunting. Thankfully I'm already at level 13 in hunting, so I only have 12 more levels to go. In the mean time I've compiled a list of all the food items that can be obtained from hunting that I still need for familiars. Since I'll already be Gathering items from the hunting profession to level up, I might as well gather what I need for other familiars.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! In total I made 97G from selling 1 Snowsquall Floracat and 150 pieces of food. The cheapest Ice Sprite on the auction house is 4700G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 430 431