Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | fairgrounds and coliseum not working
Every time I try to play in the fairgrounds or the coliseum the games load but any button i try to click doesn't work. Is this a common problem? Am I missing a plug-in or something?
Every time I try to play in the fairgrounds or the coliseum the games load but any button i try to click doesn't work. Is this a common problem? Am I missing a plug-in or something?
It's frustratingly common. Often I'll be winning a Coliseum battle and then it stops responding. ):

It could still be a problem with your websockets or something. I think there's a troubleshooting sticky at the top of this forum.
It's frustratingly common. Often I'll be winning a Coliseum battle and then it stops responding. ):

It could still be a problem with your websockets or something. I think there's a troubleshooting sticky at the top of this forum.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
Hi @Astronautalis! :)

Here are some things you can try:
- Using a different browser and see if that one works any better
- Refreshing the Coliseum page after you start noticing slowdown
- Clearing your cache
- Using the alternate link at the bottom of the game page
- Disabling addons
- Making sure your browser is fully updated
- If on a mobile device, killing your browser process periodically

Also of note are these two bugs:
- [T] Coliseum: slows after magic attacks
- [T] Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game

If trying the above does not solve the issue, please continue this discussion in the sticky thread at the top of the bug forums, so we can reduce the number of duplicate threads.

Much of the inability to load these games is related to server load, losing connection to the server, or a machine that does not have enough power to run these games (which really are beefier than they may look). The admins are aware of the issue and want to make your experience as fun as possible. Unfortunately, this may take some time to find the right solution for everyone.

Thanks for your patience :)
Hi @Astronautalis! :)

Here are some things you can try:
- Using a different browser and see if that one works any better
- Refreshing the Coliseum page after you start noticing slowdown
- Clearing your cache
- Using the alternate link at the bottom of the game page
- Disabling addons
- Making sure your browser is fully updated
- If on a mobile device, killing your browser process periodically

Also of note are these two bugs:
- [T] Coliseum: slows after magic attacks
- [T] Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game

If trying the above does not solve the issue, please continue this discussion in the sticky thread at the top of the bug forums, so we can reduce the number of duplicate threads.

Much of the inability to load these games is related to server load, losing connection to the server, or a machine that does not have enough power to run these games (which really are beefier than they may look). The admins are aware of the issue and want to make your experience as fun as possible. Unfortunately, this may take some time to find the right solution for everyone.

Thanks for your patience :)
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.