Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Get Food
Okay now this might just be something that I am doing wrong, but I know that one of my dragons is going hungry because whenever I gather food, or even now when friends have given me some, it doesn't come up in my inventory.

Is there something going on, or am I just doing something wrong?

Please help!
Okay now this might just be something that I am doing wrong, but I know that one of my dragons is going hungry because whenever I gather food, or even now when friends have given me some, it doesn't come up in my inventory.

Is there something going on, or am I just doing something wrong?

Please help!
you need to go to your hoard, go to the food tab, and click the check boxes of the type of food you need. then hit the CONVERT button. do not hit the sell button. be careful because a lot of people accidentally hit this button. food can only be used to feed dragons if you convert it to food points in the hoard first :)
you need to go to your hoard, go to the food tab, and click the check boxes of the type of food you need. then hit the CONVERT button. do not hit the sell button. be careful because a lot of people accidentally hit this button. food can only be used to feed dragons if you convert it to food points in the hoard first :)
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png