Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Why does this happen?
I'm trying to gather items so I can convert it to food for my dragons, but I click on the button multiple times, and it does, nothing?
I'm trying to gather items so I can convert it to food for my dragons, but I click on the button multiple times, and it does, nothing?
@Kutnkill

Could you be a little more specific? You only get a certain amount of gathering turns per day--it should say how many you have left in the upper right corner of your screen on the Gathering page. If it's at zero and all of the buttons are grey, you've used up all of your turns for the day and can't gather any more.
@Kutnkill

Could you be a little more specific? You only get a certain amount of gathering turns per day--it should say how many you have left in the upper right corner of your screen on the Gathering page. If it's at zero and all of the buttons are grey, you've used up all of your turns for the day and can't gather any more.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
@KutnKill; do you mean that when you gather, the amount of food you have doens't go up? Cause when you gather, your food doesn't get send to your foodstores immediately. It first goes to the food-department in your hoard. There you can select the types and amount of food you want to convert.
Or do you mean that when you are in your hoard and hit convert nothing happens? Cause then it could be that you haven't selected anything to convert, or maybe accidentally hit sell instead of convert.
@KutnKill; do you mean that when you gather, the amount of food you have doens't go up? Cause when you gather, your food doesn't get send to your foodstores immediately. It first goes to the food-department in your hoard. There you can select the types and amount of food you want to convert.
Or do you mean that when you are in your hoard and hit convert nothing happens? Cause then it could be that you haven't selected anything to convert, or maybe accidentally hit sell instead of convert.
No, It was working, I have 3 turns left; the buttons are all orange, I click them but nothing happens.
No, It was working, I have 3 turns left; the buttons are all orange, I click them but nothing happens.