Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragons cant breed
Half of my RTB dragons aren't showing up in my list of breed-able options. It was just one earlier, and after reset the number skyrocketed. Before anyone asks about bloodlines, Im not even selecting a first option. Literally 4 or so of my dragons arent appearing in my dropdown menu at all :/

edit: I have 15 RTB and I can only choose from 9
Half of my RTB dragons aren't showing up in my list of breed-able options. It was just one earlier, and after reset the number skyrocketed. Before anyone asks about bloodlines, Im not even selecting a first option. Literally 4 or so of my dragons arent appearing in my dropdown menu at all :/

edit: I have 15 RTB and I can only choose from 9
naturebanner.png
Hungry dragons can't breed (:

Hope that fixes your problem
Hungry dragons can't breed (:

Hope that fixes your problem
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel well thats an annoying rule. Especially since the only thing this game is good for is breeding. The games are crap, coliseum doesn't drop enough in they timeframe that I have to play and the gather Rates are barely enough. An even more so when you cant pick dragons to feed :/ ugh thanks though.
@JetBlackSteel well thats an annoying rule. Especially since the only thing this game is good for is breeding. The games are crap, coliseum doesn't drop enough in they timeframe that I have to play and the gather Rates are barely enough. An even more so when you cant pick dragons to feed :/ ugh thanks though.
naturebanner.png
As this is a mechanic that is working as intended, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now. Thank you!
As this is a mechanic that is working as intended, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.