Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unselectable Familiars
I have an arcane sprite that I'm unable to attach to any dragons. The dragons are adults, and the sprite is not up for auction. I can select a different familiar to attach, but not the arcane sprite. I've send an email about this issue, but haven't received a response yet. I know someone else had this problem, but with a different familiar.
I have an arcane sprite that I'm unable to attach to any dragons. The dragons are adults, and the sprite is not up for auction. I can select a different familiar to attach, but not the arcane sprite. I've send an email about this issue, but haven't received a response yet. I know someone else had this problem, but with a different familiar.
Hello @Tash, your Mehlana already has the Arcane Sprite equipped. As you are only able to bond one type of familiar once, you will not be able to add the sprite to another dragon.

You can, however, trade or sell the sprite on the Auction House. Thank you!
Hello @Tash, your Mehlana already has the Arcane Sprite equipped. As you are only able to bond one type of familiar once, you will not be able to add the sprite to another dragon.

You can, however, trade or sell the sprite on the Auction House. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
I had no idea of such a limitation! Thank you, then, for clearing that up!
I had no idea of such a limitation! Thank you, then, for clearing that up!