Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds not working
I've been having trouble with games at the fairgrounds for over a week now. Puzzles in jigsaw are always frozen, I can't get any of the pieces to move. Also when playing rune stones, once the tiles are cleared on level one, the timer keeps going until it runs out, then freezes, not letting me move past level one. Also in rune stones, the seems to be a delay in flipping tiles, sometimes I have to click multiple times to get one to turn. Was just wondering if anyone else was having these problems? It's kind of disappointing not being able to play games and earn any treasure. The fairgrounds are where I spend most of my time here, and it's boring without them...
I've been having trouble with games at the fairgrounds for over a week now. Puzzles in jigsaw are always frozen, I can't get any of the pieces to move. Also when playing rune stones, once the tiles are cleared on level one, the timer keeps going until it runs out, then freezes, not letting me move past level one. Also in rune stones, the seems to be a delay in flipping tiles, sometimes I have to click multiple times to get one to turn. Was just wondering if anyone else was having these problems? It's kind of disappointing not being able to play games and earn any treasure. The fairgrounds are where I spend most of my time here, and it's boring without them...
Hello @LadyofDragons, if you could please look through the Known Issues thread and post your reports in the appropriate tracked thread, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hello @LadyofDragons, if you could please look through the Known Issues thread and post your reports in the appropriate tracked thread, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.