Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cant Access Coliseum: Abilities&Stats
For some reason I've not been able to access the abilities and stats of my dragons for three days.

Anyone have suggestions?

I have to assign three levels worth of points 8)
For some reason I've not been able to access the abilities and stats of my dragons for three days.

Anyone have suggestions?

I have to assign three levels worth of points 8)
@Niklaws - This is a known issue - there's a tracking thread around here someplace, but the admins are well aware of the problem.

But much more importantly, there's a workaround! You need fewer than 43 stacks of battle items in your hoard. How many items are in those stacks doesn't matter. Both battle stones and potions count. You can list the stacks on the auction house at a high price to temporarily get them out of your hoard, or you can go ahead and sell them.
@Niklaws - This is a known issue - there's a tracking thread around here someplace, but the admins are well aware of the problem.

But much more importantly, there's a workaround! You need fewer than 43 stacks of battle items in your hoard. How many items are in those stacks doesn't matter. Both battle stones and potions count. You can list the stacks on the auction house at a high price to temporarily get them out of your hoard, or you can go ahead and sell them.
Kiena, life saver!! Thanks...
Kiena, life saver!! Thanks...