Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to get achievements/points
Just finished a couple requirements to get the 5 familiars in your bestiary achievement, and I've not had any luck unlocking it. as well as other achievements. I'm not sure if it's a bug with the account but if anyone has information on this it would be greatly appreciated, I'm just a bit worried my account might be bugged or unable to unlock them.
Just finished a couple requirements to get the 5 familiars in your bestiary achievement, and I've not had any luck unlocking it. as well as other achievements. I'm not sure if it's a bug with the account but if anyone has information on this it would be greatly appreciated, I'm just a bit worried my account might be bugged or unable to unlock them.
if u read the sticky on the bug page u will see most achievements have been turned off except for battle and breeding ones
if u read the sticky on the bug page u will see most achievements have been turned off except for battle and breeding ones
FC: 0232-8823-3162 Name: Kat
Version: X, Y, Alpha Sapphire
Vivillion Pattern: High Plains Pattern
Safari : Fairy - Swirlix, Togepi and Floette
Yeah, my luck that I saw it a bit after I posted. I went through the first time looking for topics related to this but I didn't see anything so I decided to post. x..x I'm dumb.
Yeah, my luck that I saw it a bit after I posted. I went through the first time looking for topics related to this but I didn't see anything so I decided to post. x..x I'm dumb.