Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [B] DG Male - Maize/Lem or Leaf/Emerald
Hello, I am looking for a [b]male [/b]of any breed to make into a Wildclaw - looking for the following: [b]Colours[/b] Primary: Maize (Rose & White also considered) Secondary: Lemon or Leaf ideally (Spring or Banana also considered) Tertiary: Emerald or Lemon (Jade considered but not preferable) [b]Genes[/b]: Primary: Iri or Tiger preferable, Clown also considered. Secondary: Shimmer, Seraph Tertiary: Underbelly, Gembond If you have a male that can fit into the above, please ping me and let me know how much you want for him! If you have a male Wildclaw that fits into the above, please also let me know as a straight out WC rather than needing to scroll would solve many problems (the shorter the breeding cooldown the more I'd consider them as I have a female ready to breed soon.) I know this is a sales board, but I also have the following female I am willing to trade with if she's of interest: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=341837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3419/341837_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello,

I am looking for a male of any breed to make into a Wildclaw - looking for the following:

Colours
Primary: Maize (Rose & White also considered)
Secondary: Lemon or Leaf ideally (Spring or Banana also considered)
Tertiary: Emerald or Lemon (Jade considered but not preferable)

Genes:
Primary: Iri or Tiger preferable, Clown also considered.
Secondary: Shimmer, Seraph
Tertiary: Underbelly, Gembond

If you have a male that can fit into the above, please ping me and let me know how much you want for him!

If you have a male Wildclaw that fits into the above, please also let me know as a straight out WC rather than needing to scroll would solve many problems (the shorter the breeding cooldown the more I'd consider them as I have a female ready to breed soon.)

I know this is a sales board, but I also have the following female I am willing to trade with if she's of interest:

341837_350.png
windsignature_test.png
Bump
Bump
windsignature_test.png