Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cannot play using Firefox
Today I found that I wasn't able to do the following things:

- Feeding dragons
- Bonding with Familiars
- Opening items like the Broken Penny Jar
- Loging out
- Posting in the Forums
- Looking at the info spots, such as the "?" buttons.
- Apparently anything that causes a 'pop up' menu does not work.

These are of the things I found that did not work.

I went to Google Chrome and tried out using these features, they seem to work just fine over here; but the problem is I use Firefox as my main browser and if I cannot play Flight Rising using Firefox, I will probably become inactive.

So I'm hoping there is a way to fix this? Otherwise it will be troublesome to Firefox users.
Today I found that I wasn't able to do the following things:

- Feeding dragons
- Bonding with Familiars
- Opening items like the Broken Penny Jar
- Loging out
- Posting in the Forums
- Looking at the info spots, such as the "?" buttons.
- Apparently anything that causes a 'pop up' menu does not work.

These are of the things I found that did not work.

I went to Google Chrome and tried out using these features, they seem to work just fine over here; but the problem is I use Firefox as my main browser and if I cannot play Flight Rising using Firefox, I will probably become inactive.

So I'm hoping there is a way to fix this? Otherwise it will be troublesome to Firefox users.
Are you using addons on your Firefox? Mine is clogged with like 80 of them, needless to say, I can't play FR. I use Chrome for FR. You can try disabling some of your addons, or use Safe Mode for Firefox.
Are you using addons on your Firefox? Mine is clogged with like 80 of them, needless to say, I can't play FR. I use Chrome for FR. You can try disabling some of your addons, or use Safe Mode for Firefox.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I use Opera for FR because the games/Coli -refuse- to load on Firefox.
I've got about the same addons for Firefox as I do on Opera, so it's pretty strange.
I use Opera for FR because the games/Coli -refuse- to load on Firefox.
I've got about the same addons for Firefox as I do on Opera, so it's pretty strange.
dQUNkY4.png
I use firefox almost exclusively, and I have 0 issues. And I'm completely up to date with firefox. So I'm not sure why you would have a problem. Did you guys try clearing ALL
the temporary files? Not just cache, but cookies and whatever else? I know cookies will sometimes mess with browsing experience.
I use firefox almost exclusively, and I have 0 issues. And I'm completely up to date with firefox. So I'm not sure why you would have a problem. Did you guys try clearing ALL
the temporary files? Not just cache, but cookies and whatever else? I know cookies will sometimes mess with browsing experience.
Trading my beads for your gems. Trading my gems for your CWP. PM me for more info. Will also do art/skins for CWP OR Gems: MUST PM HERE to commish.

SELLING KHIMEROS ACCOUNT more deets here: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=2936293