Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exalted - No Reward
I just exalted a level 17 coal/carmine Fae male named Kreagan, it said it was going to serve under the Tidelord, and that was it. No treasure or anything. I wouldn't have exalted him at that level otherwise.

Is there anything that can be done about this?
I just exalted a level 17 coal/carmine Fae male named Kreagan, it said it was going to serve under the Tidelord, and that was it. No treasure or anything. I wouldn't have exalted him at that level otherwise.

Is there anything that can be done about this?
@Rinjii

Was it one of your two progenitors (the two dragons you get when you first start)? If so, you don't get any treasure, nor do they contribute towards dominance.

If this was the issue, I have a suggestion thread asking the devs to put in a warning before anyone exalts a progenitor. It'd be great if you'd go to the thread and toss a 'support' in there.
@Rinjii

Was it one of your two progenitors (the two dragons you get when you first start)? If so, you don't get any treasure, nor do they contribute towards dominance.

If this was the issue, I have a suggestion thread asking the devs to put in a warning before anyone exalts a progenitor. It'd be great if you'd go to the thread and toss a 'support' in there.