Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Imperial wanted!!
Hello peeples! eue I am in real need of an imperial! Any gender, any breed, any age. I don't have a lot of 'money' but i can offer to trade dragons or breed as many couples as you like and you can have 3/4 of the babies ;w; ( example: 4 are hatched, you get 3 of your choice; 1 is hatched you get it, so on and so on.)

Its not much of an offer but i would appreciate any replies! ;w;
Hello peeples! eue I am in real need of an imperial! Any gender, any breed, any age. I don't have a lot of 'money' but i can offer to trade dragons or breed as many couples as you like and you can have 3/4 of the babies ;w; ( example: 4 are hatched, you get 3 of your choice; 1 is hatched you get it, so on and so on.)

Its not much of an offer but i would appreciate any replies! ;w;
@jourious
Hello to you too! I like the sound of your deal and can easily provide you with Eclipse, but as i think you might have noticed, Xalic will be able to breed in two days, and if it's ok with you, i would love to be able to breed him once more before i hand him over to you. But if you're against that i think i can send him your way as soon as you ask me to. I also have one token from the flameforger fest. and five from the thundercrack fest. I am also capable and willing to give you some of my accesorries, as well as giving you the baby dragons you desire from breeding pairs. But the one thing that may be hard for me is to breed him with another imp or wildclaw, since i do not possess any of those breeds...but i might be able to get a WC before his breeding cooldown has ended so i think its all good here as well! Thank you for replying and i'd love to hear from you again! 8D
@jourious
Hello to you too! I like the sound of your deal and can easily provide you with Eclipse, but as i think you might have noticed, Xalic will be able to breed in two days, and if it's ok with you, i would love to be able to breed him once more before i hand him over to you. But if you're against that i think i can send him your way as soon as you ask me to. I also have one token from the flameforger fest. and five from the thundercrack fest. I am also capable and willing to give you some of my accesorries, as well as giving you the baby dragons you desire from breeding pairs. But the one thing that may be hard for me is to breed him with another imp or wildclaw, since i do not possess any of those breeds...but i might be able to get a WC before his breeding cooldown has ended so i think its all good here as well! Thank you for replying and i'd love to hear from you again! 8D