Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Adding commas to numbers
Hello, FR staff. I just wanted to report a minor bug. ((No, I don't need compensation or anything. I understand it is a little bit my fault.)) You see, I have a bad habit of adding commas to my numbers. You know, like '1,000' or '10,000.' I am used to doing this because, for me at least, it makes it easier for me to calculate how much I am actually typing, so that I don't accidentally put 10000 instead of 1000.

Well... I just typed 40,000 when trying to sell a dragon earlier. It apparently registered '40,000' as '40.000.' So my dragon went for 40 treasure. I admit, I could have taken measure to check up on this, but the dragon sold instantly, and I didn't realize what happened until it said I sold a dragon for 40 treasures.

I suggest coding the number box so that it either won't let you type decimals or commas, or make it where it lets you add the commas. I would hate to see somebody sell an imperial for like, 150 treasure or something. Anyways, hope my report was useful!
Hello, FR staff. I just wanted to report a minor bug. ((No, I don't need compensation or anything. I understand it is a little bit my fault.)) You see, I have a bad habit of adding commas to my numbers. You know, like '1,000' or '10,000.' I am used to doing this because, for me at least, it makes it easier for me to calculate how much I am actually typing, so that I don't accidentally put 10000 instead of 1000.

Well... I just typed 40,000 when trying to sell a dragon earlier. It apparently registered '40,000' as '40.000.' So my dragon went for 40 treasure. I admit, I could have taken measure to check up on this, but the dragon sold instantly, and I didn't realize what happened until it said I sold a dragon for 40 treasures.

I suggest coding the number box so that it either won't let you type decimals or commas, or make it where it lets you add the commas. I would hate to see somebody sell an imperial for like, 150 treasure or something. Anyways, hope my report was useful!