Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question About Clans
Can you change your Clan?
Thanks for the help!
Can you change your Clan?
Thanks for the help!
@LeafSong - Nope, there is no way (as of right now) to change your flight. The admins mentioned having a system in the future to allow you to change flights, but for now you have to stick with what you chose.
@LeafSong - Nope, there is no way (as of right now) to change your flight. The admins mentioned having a system in the future to allow you to change flights, but for now you have to stick with what you chose.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@LeafSong
Are you asking about clans or flights? As Alphaeon said at this time there is no way to change flights, but the admins are looking into as possibility in the future. Don't create another account either to switch flights since that is against the Terms of Use .

If you want to change your clan name, you get one free change and the others after that cost gems. Click the arrow next to your clan/username and select account settings. You can do that there.
@LeafSong
Are you asking about clans or flights? As Alphaeon said at this time there is no way to change flights, but the admins are looking into as possibility in the future. Don't create another account either to switch flights since that is against the Terms of Use .

If you want to change your clan name, you get one free change and the others after that cost gems. Click the arrow next to your clan/username and select account settings. You can do that there.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.