Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Energy Depleted
I logged in to find that all my dragons had no energy at all. I fed them probably around 11am September 3 last, and this has never happened before. I'm certain that this is a bug, and I'm concerned about feeding them, as I don't wish to waste my food stores unnecessarily. I've also read through some of the bug reports here, though I cannot confirm anything, and it seems that feeding dragons does not restore energy at the moment. This would be another reason I'm not too keen on feeding my dragons now. I'm currently using google chrome on a windows7 computer, and I've never had this happen before. If, once the bug has been fixed, I could get someone to replenish my dragons' energy and fix the well fed bonus on them, or at the very least let me know when it's fixed I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you all so much for your hard work, and I hope the problem isn't too difficult to solve. If you need any more information please feel free to let me know and I'll to my best to provide more for you.
I logged in to find that all my dragons had no energy at all. I fed them probably around 11am September 3 last, and this has never happened before. I'm certain that this is a bug, and I'm concerned about feeding them, as I don't wish to waste my food stores unnecessarily. I've also read through some of the bug reports here, though I cannot confirm anything, and it seems that feeding dragons does not restore energy at the moment. This would be another reason I'm not too keen on feeding my dragons now. I'm currently using google chrome on a windows7 computer, and I've never had this happen before. If, once the bug has been fixed, I could get someone to replenish my dragons' energy and fix the well fed bonus on them, or at the very least let me know when it's fixed I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you all so much for your hard work, and I hope the problem isn't too difficult to solve. If you need any more information please feel free to let me know and I'll to my best to provide more for you.