Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Energy/Health and bonus' gone
1 2
They are completely gone.

I've been on everyday for the last few days and just half an hour ago I had full bars.

I'm a little baffled by this.
They are completely gone.

I've been on everyday for the last few days and just half an hour ago I had full bars.

I'm a little baffled by this.
I have the same problem. I fed my dragons just before going to bed last night so I know their bars should not be empty! [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/247/5/3/hungrydragons_by_tyshadragon-d6kz0rj.jpg[/img]
I have the same problem. I fed my dragons just before going to bed last night so I know their bars should not be empty!

hungrydragons_by_tyshadragon-d6kz0rj.jpg
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Same thing is happening to me as well.

Maybe something went wrong during the thirty-minute reset period?
Same thing is happening to me as well.

Maybe something went wrong during the thirty-minute reset period?
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

If there are any hatchlings and/or eggs,
please click them to help them grow!
Add me to the list. I'm incubating my nests and going to bed. Hopefully, it will be sorted in the morning!
Add me to the list. I'm incubating my nests and going to bed. Hopefully, it will be sorted in the morning!
I believe everyone is having this issue. I was at at least 95% before rollover.
I believe everyone is having this issue. I was at at least 95% before rollover.
I have the same problem.
I was logged in at about 23.50h and fed my dragons - then logged out.
When I logged in again shortly after 0.30h all my dragons had only 1 health left.
Also I have no gathering turns left and am not able to get an item from the plundered pile.
I can see in the lairs of my friends, that their dragons are not fed aswell. (all at 1 health).
However, I was able to incubate my nests. And the bars for Clan health and the 3 Day Bonus are completely full.

I'm playing on Iron.

Edit: Befriending with my familiars is still possible.
I have the same problem.
I was logged in at about 23.50h and fed my dragons - then logged out.
When I logged in again shortly after 0.30h all my dragons had only 1 health left.
Also I have no gathering turns left and am not able to get an item from the plundered pile.
I can see in the lairs of my friends, that their dragons are not fed aswell. (all at 1 health).
However, I was able to incubate my nests. And the bars for Clan health and the 3 Day Bonus are completely full.

I'm playing on Iron.

Edit: Befriending with my familiars is still possible.
You can't pick up a new item from the junkpile either so maybe it's an issue with what time/day the game thinks it is?
You can't pick up a new item from the junkpile either so maybe it's an issue with what time/day the game thinks it is?
I'm happy I'm not the only one having this problem. I was a little worried when my blue bonus bar didn't got the 3 stage completed and then I noticed my dragons problems.
I'm happy I'm not the only one having this problem. I was a little worried when my blue bonus bar didn't got the 3 stage completed and then I noticed my dragons problems.
Add me to the list, I'm quite annoyed my blue bar is empty.
Add me to the list, I'm quite annoyed my blue bar is empty.
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
I've had this issue as well. 1 energy for each dragon, a missing bonus. I had fed my dragons about a half hour before the roll-over, so I was surprised to see this when I logged back in.

Pinkerton won't give out a free item to me, and I have no gathering turns.

Nests and Familiars have been unaffected for me, for which I am thankful for.

I'm just curious how this all happened. XD;
I've had this issue as well. 1 energy for each dragon, a missing bonus. I had fed my dragons about a half hour before the roll-over, so I was surprised to see this when I logged back in.

Pinkerton won't give out a free item to me, and I have no gathering turns.

Nests and Familiars have been unaffected for me, for which I am thankful for.

I'm just curious how this all happened. XD;
1 2