Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Discount Marketplace
Hey!
Well, with Fire currently in Dom at the moment, I figured that there was absolutely no reason not to do this, right?
Right.

So, I will buy you whatever you send me the treasure for and I will tell you what you owe [before you send, of course].
I'm only going to ask for 1% of the price as a fee - since really? I would like to make something off of this XD

An example would be - Eye Spot scroll = 88k Treasure for me.
88k+1%=
88o Treasure for the fee. Meaning, it's a total of 8888o treasure for the scroll.

Yep!
If you want me to get something, you can ask prices and I can do the math for you - or you can just send the treasure =)

Please ping me if you want my attention! There's a possibility that I won't catch it otherwise.
Hey!
Well, with Fire currently in Dom at the moment, I figured that there was absolutely no reason not to do this, right?
Right.

So, I will buy you whatever you send me the treasure for and I will tell you what you owe [before you send, of course].
I'm only going to ask for 1% of the price as a fee - since really? I would like to make something off of this XD

An example would be - Eye Spot scroll = 88k Treasure for me.
88k+1%=
88o Treasure for the fee. Meaning, it's a total of 8888o treasure for the scroll.

Yep!
If you want me to get something, you can ask prices and I can do the math for you - or you can just send the treasure =)

Please ping me if you want my attention! There's a possibility that I won't catch it otherwise.
@ArchRen If you get a chance to check how much the festival skins are in the marketplace, could you let me know which they are and how much they are?
@ArchRen If you get a chance to check how much the festival skins are in the marketplace, could you let me know which they are and how much they are?
@ArchRen I was wondering how much a Ridgeback scroll would be by your prices?
@ArchRen I was wondering how much a Ridgeback scroll would be by your prices?
coH7AEL.png
@FortunaDraken
Says that the skins are out of stock at the moment.
I'll keep an eye out for you though.

@nocturnalie
227250 Treasure total.
@FortunaDraken
Says that the skins are out of stock at the moment.
I'll keep an eye out for you though.

@nocturnalie
227250 Treasure total.
@ArchRen That sounds fair. I'll send the treasure over in a second!
@ArchRen That sounds fair. I'll send the treasure over in a second!
coH7AEL.png
@ArchRen Sob I know ;; I have class in a moment though, so I won't be able to check then. Hopefully they restock soon.
@ArchRen Sob I know ;; I have class in a moment though, so I won't be able to check then. Hopefully they restock soon.
@fortunadraken
I'll keep an eye out, and once I know, I'll let you know. Okies?

@nocturnalie
I'll send you your scroll momentarily =)
@fortunadraken
I'll keep an eye out, and once I know, I'll let you know. Okies?

@nocturnalie
I'll send you your scroll momentarily =)
Alrighty~
Alrighty~