Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Quests
Well, I really love 'Flight Rising' so far.
The artwork is stunning and the game itself is very productive!
I just knew that something seemed missing when I came on.
Now, I'm about 99% positive we don't have quests.
If we do, and I just overlooked the whole possibility - please inform me.
Anyways, if we don't - I really think it would be a great addition to add some NPC quests.
It could be simple things, like scavenging or hunting for a certain item or animal.
Or even defeating a certain number of beasts in a battle.
Just simple quests that could soak up some time.
In return for successfully completing a quest, you could obtain treasure, or achievements or random food items or just simple items.
I just think it would be a bit more entertaining with a few objectives and goals around here.
Again, if we already have this - please let me know before I make a fool out of myself.

Support / No Support?
Give some reasons, I love a good debate.

Well, I really love 'Flight Rising' so far.
The artwork is stunning and the game itself is very productive!
I just knew that something seemed missing when I came on.
Now, I'm about 99% positive we don't have quests.
If we do, and I just overlooked the whole possibility - please inform me.
Anyways, if we don't - I really think it would be a great addition to add some NPC quests.
It could be simple things, like scavenging or hunting for a certain item or animal.
Or even defeating a certain number of beasts in a battle.
Just simple quests that could soak up some time.
In return for successfully completing a quest, you could obtain treasure, or achievements or random food items or just simple items.
I just think it would be a bit more entertaining with a few objectives and goals around here.
Again, if we already have this - please let me know before I make a fool out of myself.

Support / No Support?
Give some reasons, I love a good debate.

There is an "Adventure" function due to come out that may be somewhat like this. I do like the idea, I just wonder if it's a duplicate.

Whoa tinytext ._. Please embiggen, some of us don't have the best eyesight.
There is an "Adventure" function due to come out that may be somewhat like this. I do like the idea, I just wonder if it's a duplicate.

Whoa tinytext ._. Please embiggen, some of us don't have the best eyesight.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
There are not currently quests, but there have been hints that there will be in the future. Right now they're going for stability of the features they have before they start adding in more :)
There are not currently quests, but there have been hints that there will be in the future. Right now they're going for stability of the features they have before they start adding in more :)
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
I totally support, and I think they're going to be doing this with the Adventure section (it's listed as "Coming Soon") ^^ Also I puzzled waaaay too much today so my eyesight on the computer is poor at best xD but based on what I saw, I agree :D
I totally support, and I think they're going to be doing this with the Adventure section (it's listed as "Coming Soon") ^^ Also I puzzled waaaay too much today so my eyesight on the computer is poor at best xD but based on what I saw, I agree :D
1kz7OWt.png
Um, aren't there quests though??? At the trading post. Crim asks for some items (though the payout hasn't been that good from what I've seen so far) and then there's the swap station that allows you to trade in a bunch of collected stuff for a rare item.

I'd like to see more though, and I'm glad they're coming out with the Adventure system!
Um, aren't there quests though??? At the trading post. Crim asks for some items (though the payout hasn't been that good from what I've seen so far) and then there's the swap station that allows you to trade in a bunch of collected stuff for a rare item.

I'd like to see more though, and I'm glad they're coming out with the Adventure system!
output_43i3Yr.gif
I think the idea behind quests would be more of a story driven plot. "Evil familiars stole eggs from your flight, attack them to your get eggs back."

I've been hearing about a future quest or adventure or whatever you call it and I'm all for it. I don't know what it's supposed to look like but if it were me at least, I'd want an overall story to follow as well as mini adventures that changed every week or something.
I think the idea behind quests would be more of a story driven plot. "Evil familiars stole eggs from your flight, attack them to your get eggs back."

I've been hearing about a future quest or adventure or whatever you call it and I'm all for it. I don't know what it's supposed to look like but if it were me at least, I'd want an overall story to follow as well as mini adventures that changed every week or something.
I am Bike Swine! http://www.bikeswine.com
If you hover over the Adventure option it actually says "Explore the world and complete quests." So I guess quests are definitely coming. :>
If you hover over the Adventure option it actually says "Explore the world and complete quests." So I guess quests are definitely coming. :>
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!