Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Achievements
I have completed multiple achievements in the Clan section (5 familiars, happy family, diversity, etc.) but it is not showing that I have earned them and I am therefore not receiving credit for them... What do I do?
I have completed multiple achievements in the Clan section (5 familiars, happy family, diversity, etc.) but it is not showing that I have earned them and I am therefore not receiving credit for them... What do I do?
~Dream ~ Believe ~ Achieve~

1qiq2q.jpg
@goosey23
Quote from Xhaztol posted in the achievement bug thread.
Quote:
Hi guys!

Just so that you're all informed: Achievements have been disabled in the mean time to help alleviate server performance problems (which is why they are not being awarded) -- we will be bringing them back online in the future. Thank you!
@goosey23
Quote from Xhaztol posted in the achievement bug thread.
Quote:
Hi guys!

Just so that you're all informed: Achievements have been disabled in the mean time to help alleviate server performance problems (which is why they are not being awarded) -- we will be bringing them back online in the future. Thank you!
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.