Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Cross Breeding & Genetics
Hey guys! I've seen a lot of people cross breeding species (say, a Guardian and Tundra, or an Imperial and Wildclaw) and I was wondering what that meant for the hatchling.

Say someone breeds an Imperial and Wildclaw and the offspring is an Imperial. Does that mean that, even if you breed that Imperial with another, the baby could turn out to be a Wildclaw? Or is that all up in the air right now?
Hey guys! I've seen a lot of people cross breeding species (say, a Guardian and Tundra, or an Imperial and Wildclaw) and I was wondering what that meant for the hatchling.

Say someone breeds an Imperial and Wildclaw and the offspring is an Imperial. Does that mean that, even if you breed that Imperial with another, the baby could turn out to be a Wildclaw? Or is that all up in the air right now?
Genetic-, Colour- and Breed Inheritance only works with parents to children. Grandparents don't play a role in that kind of breeding.
In the case you described the said Imperial (Imperial/Wildclaw parents) will only pass on the Imperial breed genetics not the Wildclaw ones.
Genetic-, Colour- and Breed Inheritance only works with parents to children. Grandparents don't play a role in that kind of breeding.
In the case you described the said Imperial (Imperial/Wildclaw parents) will only pass on the Imperial breed genetics not the Wildclaw ones.
Ahhhhh gotcha! Good to know. Thanks so much.
Ahhhhh gotcha! Good to know. Thanks so much.