Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Disappearing dragon
I recently purchased a hatchling tundra dragon from auction and it was showing as present in the clan lair- however it just seems to have vanished! I didn't place it up for auction, exalt it or trade it off with another player and was wondering if I was the only one this has happened to.
I recently purchased a hatchling tundra dragon from auction and it was showing as present in the clan lair- however it just seems to have vanished! I didn't place it up for auction, exalt it or trade it off with another player and was wondering if I was the only one this has happened to.
Did you buy it on 25th of July between 0.00 and 7.00 server time (or closely before that)? Cause during that time there had been a massive bug exploited by some users to duplicate lots of treasure. In order to save honest people and the economy, the admins have decided to reset everthing back to midnight that day. This would also include the tundra you purchased..

If you didnt purchase it in that time I would have no idea where your little baby went :(
Did you buy it on 25th of July between 0.00 and 7.00 server time (or closely before that)? Cause during that time there had been a massive bug exploited by some users to duplicate lots of treasure. In order to save honest people and the economy, the admins have decided to reset everthing back to midnight that day. This would also include the tundra you purchased..

If you didnt purchase it in that time I would have no idea where your little baby went :(
Oh and regarding getting your other hatchlings back; Im afraid not.. :( I lost 2 familairs I really liked, one I got from pinkerton, the other from a chest.. When I got another chance it pinkerton I got some piece of food, and the chest dropped a blooming strangler, of which I already have 5 -_- Im afraid we'll just have to do with what we got the second time :(
Oh and regarding getting your other hatchlings back; Im afraid not.. :( I lost 2 familairs I really liked, one I got from pinkerton, the other from a chest.. When I got another chance it pinkerton I got some piece of food, and the chest dropped a blooming strangler, of which I already have 5 -_- Im afraid we'll just have to do with what we got the second time :(
Ah what a shame :( I think it was probably the 24th or 25th. Thankyou for the response anyway and I hope you can find the familiars again at some point :)
Ah what a shame :( I think it was probably the 24th or 25th. Thankyou for the response anyway and I hope you can find the familiars again at some point :)
i found a lightning egg and i hatched it and got a beautiful blue and green guardian dragon and she has dissapeered... im so upset about it as she was absolutly beautiful and i barly ever find eggs
i found a lightning egg and i hatched it and got a beautiful blue and green guardian dragon and she has dissapeered... im so upset about it as she was absolutly beautiful and i barly ever find eggs
D: i'm terribly sorry to hear that! I haven't had the fortune of finding an egg yet so I understand your dismay- Hope you find one just as beautiful in the future.
D: i'm terribly sorry to hear that! I haven't had the fortune of finding an egg yet so I understand your dismay- Hope you find one just as beautiful in the future.