Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Teen Wolf! (beware of spoilers)
I tried searching for any Teen wolf threads but couldn't find any sooooo......

Teen Wolf Discussion! Favorite characters, episodes, creatures, relationships, etc. Be cautious of spoilers people!

I love this show! I watch it every Monday when the new episode comes out. My favorite character has to be Stiles because Dylan O'Brien is so cute and hot! I also love the humor from Stiles, and the fact that he refuses to become a werewolf even though he knows all of the benefits of it and really wanted it. The other characters I really like are the alpha twins
Ethan and Aiden, mostly because they're hot, but also because Ethan is gay and likes Danny and they are so cute together. Can't wait for the new episode next week!
I tried searching for any Teen wolf threads but couldn't find any sooooo......

Teen Wolf Discussion! Favorite characters, episodes, creatures, relationships, etc. Be cautious of spoilers people!

I love this show! I watch it every Monday when the new episode comes out. My favorite character has to be Stiles because Dylan O'Brien is so cute and hot! I also love the humor from Stiles, and the fact that he refuses to become a werewolf even though he knows all of the benefits of it and really wanted it. The other characters I really like are the alpha twins
Ethan and Aiden, mostly because they're hot, but also because Ethan is gay and likes Danny and they are so cute together. Can't wait for the new episode next week!