Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | A bunch of random achievements?
1 2
So when I got back from the site being down, I saw that I got the achievement Familiar Friends 27 times today. I don't know how it happened, but it happened.
So when I got back from the site being down, I saw that I got the achievement Familiar Friends 27 times today. I don't know how it happened, but it happened.
Similar thing happened to me too. For me it was the 'dappled achievement' with hatching a dragon with speckled wings, when I haven't hatched one with that gene yet.
Similar thing happened to me too. For me it was the 'dappled achievement' with hatching a dragon with speckled wings, when I haven't hatched one with that gene yet.
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2r5u83k.png[/img] um
2r5u83k.png
um
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
I also have like, 130% in my gathering achievements apparently. I guess that means my skills leveled up so much that my dragons transcended time and space.

Thanks for posting this.
I also have like, 130% in my gathering achievements apparently. I guess that means my skills leveled up so much that my dragons transcended time and space.

Thanks for posting this.
Yeah, mine says I have 1000 achievement points. Rather certain I do not.
Yeah, mine says I have 1000 achievement points. Rather certain I do not.
AvvieAce_zps4f7498f4.png
Similar thing; I've apparently been credited with the "Familiar Friends" achievement three (when I've only got four familiars) and the "10,000 Treasure" two extra times today and I also haven't yet been credited with the "Embracing Diversity" achievement.
Similar thing; I've apparently been credited with the "Familiar Friends" achievement three (when I've only got four familiars) and the "10,000 Treasure" two extra times today and I also haven't yet been credited with the "Embracing Diversity" achievement.
I have 840 achievement points apparently. Uhhh.
I have 840 achievement points apparently. Uhhh.
The number of achievement points doubled for me. I was going to make a new topic, but apparently other people are having similar problems.
The number of achievement points doubled for me. I was going to make a new topic, but apparently other people are having similar problems.
Yep, I don't care about achievements, but I don't want to get in trouble for 'abusing a glitch'.

So I'm posting to confirm that this happened to me with the 25 familiars one.
Yep, I don't care about achievements, but I don't want to get in trouble for 'abusing a glitch'.

So I'm posting to confirm that this happened to me with the 25 familiars one.
ice_rune_50x50.png
Soooo I suddenly went from 600 (which was incorrect) to 690 (which I'm also pretty sure is incorrect?). I should have Level 10 Digging but that achievement has just disappeared from the achievement gallery entirely.
Soooo I suddenly went from 600 (which was incorrect) to 690 (which I'm also pretty sure is incorrect?). I should have Level 10 Digging but that achievement has just disappeared from the achievement gallery entirely.
1 2