Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | i can't play any games
ok idk if this is the place to post this topic but im posting it here anyway (DURP XD)

so today i was low on game money (NOT THE GEMS) and i wanted to buy a new dragon at the auction house, so i went to the game area and tried to play runes of the arcanist, when i opened it, the game loads but it didn't appear the title screen and the 'play' button, nothing, it was alllllll whitenes!!! i tried refreshing the page and nothing happened, then i tried that link that fixes the problem, still, the SAME thing, i tried to play the other games but they were in pure whitenes too, minus that game that is still in beta (udunsay), can anyone help me with this cuz runes of the arcanist it the best game for me to get da moneh, PLZ HALP!!!
ok idk if this is the place to post this topic but im posting it here anyway (DURP XD)

so today i was low on game money (NOT THE GEMS) and i wanted to buy a new dragon at the auction house, so i went to the game area and tried to play runes of the arcanist, when i opened it, the game loads but it didn't appear the title screen and the 'play' button, nothing, it was alllllll whitenes!!! i tried refreshing the page and nothing happened, then i tried that link that fixes the problem, still, the SAME thing, i tried to play the other games but they were in pure whitenes too, minus that game that is still in beta (udunsay), can anyone help me with this cuz runes of the arcanist it the best game for me to get da moneh, PLZ HALP!!!
I'm having the same issue as well. Runes is all white when it "loads". Also I'm on chrome.
I'm having the same issue as well. Runes is all white when it "loads". Also I'm on chrome.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png