Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | I cannot Buy or Sell
Actually there are a few more things I cannot do as well. When I try to go to the AH, it will show up as loading but that is as far as I go. When it does finally load it is my lair instead of the AH but, it will have some of the AH's buttons there. I had a hard time getting here, too. None of my friends pictures will load and when I actually tried to take a stab at clicking on them, I get the Lost Error with the dragon and the map. I am unaware of anything else but, I haven't played the coliseum in a few days. I would appreciate your time in the matter, and I thank you so much for all the hard work you do already!
Actually there are a few more things I cannot do as well. When I try to go to the AH, it will show up as loading but that is as far as I go. When it does finally load it is my lair instead of the AH but, it will have some of the AH's buttons there. I had a hard time getting here, too. None of my friends pictures will load and when I actually tried to take a stab at clicking on them, I get the Lost Error with the dragon and the map. I am unaware of anything else but, I haven't played the coliseum in a few days. I would appreciate your time in the matter, and I thank you so much for all the hard work you do already!