Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Battle Stones lost...
Hello,

I've got a problem. I wasn't online for 12 days because I was on holidays. Now some Battle Stones I've activated on my dragons before disappeared!!!! They are not in my Hoard, they are completely lost! :(
Maybe somebody could help me! I would be really happy! ;)

pipilu :)

Hello,

I've got a problem. I wasn't online for 12 days because I was on holidays. Now some Battle Stones I've activated on my dragons before disappeared!!!! They are not in my Hoard, they are completely lost! :(
Maybe somebody could help me! I would be really happy! ;)

pipilu :)

@pipilu, please try clearing your cache and see if that fixes the issue. If not, please send an email to admin@flightrising.com and they may be able to help you. Please note though that due to the volume of emails they have to go through, their response may be delayed.
@pipilu, please try clearing your cache and see if that fixes the issue. If not, please send an email to admin@flightrising.com and they may be able to help you. Please note though that due to the volume of emails they have to go through, their response may be delayed.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif