Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Message attention won't disappear
1 2
Deleated an unread message, then it always shows the one new message attention bubble.
Deleated an unread message, then it always shows the one new message attention bubble.
I'm having a similar problem. I read the message, took the items from it, and the orange 1 went away...until I went to a different page. Then it came back. Each time, if I accessed the message it would go away, until I clicked somewhere else. I finally tried deleting the message, and now the 1 seems to be back to stay.

Edit: Crap, just realized there are multiple threads reporting this same issue or variations on it! Sorry, FR team
I'm having a similar problem. I read the message, took the items from it, and the orange 1 went away...until I went to a different page. Then it came back. Each time, if I accessed the message it would go away, until I clicked somewhere else. I finally tried deleting the message, and now the 1 seems to be back to stay.

Edit: Crap, just realized there are multiple threads reporting this same issue or variations on it! Sorry, FR team
the same happened to me
the same happened to me
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png
I was just going to ask about that, same thing here!
I was just going to ask about that, same thing here!
Same
Same
jEm2t96.png
Yup, having the same problem ever since last night's maintenance/log in issues. Seemed to start after I checked and deleted a message after maintenance should have started but before the server said "oops, you should be logged out now!"
Yup, having the same problem ever since last night's maintenance/log in issues. Seemed to start after I checked and deleted a message after maintenance should have started but before the server said "oops, you should be logged out now!"
NatureNest_zpso7mwg467.gif
Same here.
Same here.
Same. Windows seven, chrome, and a constant message alert even though both my inbox and sent messages are completely empty. It's been this way since before the rollover last night.
Same. Windows seven, chrome, and a constant message alert even though both my inbox and sent messages are completely empty. It's been this way since before the rollover last night.
Same problem for me.
Same problem for me.
Same issue.

In the process of deleting my inbox to see if that fixes the problem.
Same issue.

In the process of deleting my inbox to see if that fixes the problem.
Looking to buy Plague themed items, skins, accents and dragons!

plague_banner.png
1 2