Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Deleting my account
How can I delete my account? I can't see an option for this anywhere. If it's not currently possible, that may be worth looking into as a site feature.

Either way, if I can't delete my account myself, could a site admin please delete it for me? I would prefer my account to be deleted rather than to just abandon it.
How can I delete my account? I can't see an option for this anywhere. If it's not currently possible, that may be worth looking into as a site feature.

Either way, if I can't delete my account myself, could a site admin please delete it for me? I would prefer my account to be deleted rather than to just abandon it.
There's no way to do it at the moment. I would guess with how laggy things are that all their time is spent doing that.

If you are going to abandon your account anyway, I would ask that you give away your dragons and exalt your progenitors. I always feel (foolishly, I admit) a bit sad when I do a search to find the perfect dragon and it is starving in its lair.
There's no way to do it at the moment. I would guess with how laggy things are that all their time is spent doing that.

If you are going to abandon your account anyway, I would ask that you give away your dragons and exalt your progenitors. I always feel (foolishly, I admit) a bit sad when I do a search to find the perfect dragon and it is starving in its lair.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
The creators of FR wanted users to always be able to come back to their accounts after long periods of absence, so there's no need to worry about it being abandoned because nothing bad will come of it!

However, if you're dead set on it being deleted you'll need to email admin@flightrising.com to request this of an administrator. Be sure to make your reasons for wanting it deleted clear, as it might help your case, because I haven't actually heard of them ever deleting an account on request.
The creators of FR wanted users to always be able to come back to their accounts after long periods of absence, so there's no need to worry about it being abandoned because nothing bad will come of it!

However, if you're dead set on it being deleted you'll need to email admin@flightrising.com to request this of an administrator. Be sure to make your reasons for wanting it deleted clear, as it might help your case, because I haven't actually heard of them ever deleting an account on request.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png