Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fluctuating tries in Gathering
These past few days I watched my "Gather Items" tries go from 10 to 15 back to 10. It has been happening for a week or so. I would just like to know what is going on with that.
Thank you for your time,
~Kat
These past few days I watched my "Gather Items" tries go from 10 to 15 back to 10. It has been happening for a week or so. I would just like to know what is going on with that.
Thank you for your time,
~Kat
Are you feeding your dragons properly?
If you keep them fed for 3 days straight above 80%, on the 4th day, you get the well fed bonus which includes 5 gathering turns and some other small stuff.

If you dip below the 80% at anytime, you lose the bonus and have to keep them above 80% for 3 days again.
Are you feeding your dragons properly?
If you keep them fed for 3 days straight above 80%, on the 4th day, you get the well fed bonus which includes 5 gathering turns and some other small stuff.

If you dip below the 80% at anytime, you lose the bonus and have to keep them above 80% for 3 days again.
arcane_ani.gifQFMsHc3.pngarcane_ani.gif
I think I dipped below it once. I only skipped one day from getting on here. I had 15 yesterday and I didn't even go below the half of the first mark (marking the green) when I logged in today and I had 10. But thank you for clearing that up for me.
~Kat
I think I dipped below it once. I only skipped one day from getting on here. I had 15 yesterday and I didn't even go below the half of the first mark (marking the green) when I logged in today and I had 10. But thank you for clearing that up for me.
~Kat