Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gems earned for no reason?
Well, my friend Callista has joined later than I, did not buy any gems, and yet she has 44 while I have 30 (By all means, that does not seem right as I registered before, did not miss a day and there'd be a smaller diference between our gems). I questioned her about if she found some or somehow got sent some, and she replied that she didn't.
I checked if her flight was dominating, which it was not.

So, I am not sure if this is a bug or not, though is there a reason for this sudden increase in gems for her?
Well, my friend Callista has joined later than I, did not buy any gems, and yet she has 44 while I have 30 (By all means, that does not seem right as I registered before, did not miss a day and there'd be a smaller diference between our gems). I questioned her about if she found some or somehow got sent some, and she replied that she didn't.
I checked if her flight was dominating, which it was not.

So, I am not sure if this is a bug or not, though is there a reason for this sudden increase in gems for her?
@Nyansmoothie; the only thing I can think of is that she sold some items for gems. The site hasn't been open for 47 days yet, so she cannot have earned them all through the well-fed bonus. So she must've gotten them from somewhere else.. It could also be that she got some from chests. Gems tend to drop from glimmerscale baskets, broad-lead packs and higher level chests, like the iron and gilded. Maybe she found some of those while digging, scavenging or battling in the colliseum! :)
@Nyansmoothie; the only thing I can think of is that she sold some items for gems. The site hasn't been open for 47 days yet, so she cannot have earned them all through the well-fed bonus. So she must've gotten them from somewhere else.. It could also be that she got some from chests. Gems tend to drop from glimmerscale baskets, broad-lead packs and higher level chests, like the iron and gilded. Maybe she found some of those while digging, scavenging or battling in the colliseum! :)
@Gaia Yeah, I see. Thank you.
She said that she may have found some in an chest without realising.
@Gaia Yeah, I see. Thank you.
She said that she may have found some in an chest without realising.
I didn't realise it either the first time, especially because the items didn't stock properly back then, so I didn't notice there were different chests, like fishscale and glimmerscale baskets and the broadleaf and leafy packs,, Some only drop food and treasure, and the others treasure and gems, so if you're not paying attention, you might've never noticed :P I hope you find some too soon! :)
I didn't realise it either the first time, especially because the items didn't stock properly back then, so I didn't notice there were different chests, like fishscale and glimmerscale baskets and the broadleaf and leafy packs,, Some only drop food and treasure, and the others treasure and gems, so if you're not paying attention, you might've never noticed :P I hope you find some too soon! :)