Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [gem payment method] mobile/cell?
i know howrse (and other owlient games) use this method - i'm still in the procees of getting a paypal set up, and it sure as heck would be easier if i could buy gems through my mobile phone.

i'm not sure how you would go about setting it up, but owlient texts the user a code to redeem onsite. perhaps these gems would come in smaller quantities? thoughts pls~
i know howrse (and other owlient games) use this method - i'm still in the procees of getting a paypal set up, and it sure as heck would be easier if i could buy gems through my mobile phone.

i'm not sure how you would go about setting it up, but owlient texts the user a code to redeem onsite. perhaps these gems would come in smaller quantities? thoughts pls~
Yeah and then the admins would get angry emails from parents because their kids purchased 100 $ worth of gems with their mobile phone.

Just no.
Yeah and then the admins would get angry emails from parents because their kids purchased 100 $ worth of gems with their mobile phone.

Just no.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
i wouldn't have suggested it if i didn't think it was viable due to examples on other, larger sites.

perhaps a cost limit? this ties in with the suggestion of fewer gems~
i wouldn't have suggested it if i didn't think it was viable due to examples on other, larger sites.

perhaps a cost limit? this ties in with the suggestion of fewer gems~