Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mobile Optimization App
I love playing Flight Rising, but usually only have time to play from my iPad. Most of the site works just fine, but a few things, like the Coliseum and the Runes of the Arcanist game, lag when being played on iPad. The Dragon Lair also cannot be organized from iPad. I suggest having an app for mobile users that makes things like arranging the lair, playing games, or the daily tending rituals easier.
I will note that other than a few lag issues and the inability to arrange my lair, I am extremely pleased with how the FR site runs on my iPad, so it isn't a particularly pressing issue.
I love playing Flight Rising, but usually only have time to play from my iPad. Most of the site works just fine, but a few things, like the Coliseum and the Runes of the Arcanist game, lag when being played on iPad. The Dragon Lair also cannot be organized from iPad. I suggest having an app for mobile users that makes things like arranging the lair, playing games, or the daily tending rituals easier.
I will note that other than a few lag issues and the inability to arrange my lair, I am extremely pleased with how the FR site runs on my iPad, so it isn't a particularly pressing issue.
Not sure if this would be the same, but I'd love to be able to do some basic FR tasks on my Android phone, which is currently next to impossible.
Not sure if this would be the same, but I'd love to be able to do some basic FR tasks on my Android phone, which is currently next to impossible.
I completely forgot Android users, I didn't know you had such an issue with accessing FR from mobile. Makes me feel privileged.

Of course, with the new health warning update, I can no longer play games in the Fairgrounds, it seems. This will severely stunt my Clan's growth.

EDIT: My Coliseum appears to have the same issue. When I enter the Coliseum page, it gives me the health and safety disclaimer, then won't allow me to check the box and send the message on its way. I also cannot navigate away without clicking on my own name at the top of the page. Rather frustrating, as I can't use my computer to access FR.
I completely forgot Android users, I didn't know you had such an issue with accessing FR from mobile. Makes me feel privileged.

Of course, with the new health warning update, I can no longer play games in the Fairgrounds, it seems. This will severely stunt my Clan's growth.

EDIT: My Coliseum appears to have the same issue. When I enter the Coliseum page, it gives me the health and safety disclaimer, then won't allow me to check the box and send the message on its way. I also cannot navigate away without clicking on my own name at the top of the page. Rather frustrating, as I can't use my computer to access FR.
I actually use FR all the timw on my android phone and its usually great. But I have noticed that now that the warning has been added I end up frozen on the page? Its like my browser stops cooperating and I can't click any link or zoom out and I just have to go back to the last page. And this makes me sad. Although on the other hand I am glad that the warning waa added in a way that everyone would be sure to see it.
I actually use FR all the timw on my android phone and its usually great. But I have noticed that now that the warning has been added I end up frozen on the page? Its like my browser stops cooperating and I can't click any link or zoom out and I just have to go back to the last page. And this makes me sad. Although on the other hand I am glad that the warning waa added in a way that everyone would be sure to see it.
vctr.png
I use flight rising all the time on my kindle fire, mostly due to the desktop computer not wanting to cooperate with the site. I'd love an easier way to go about it though.

As for the faireground and Coliseum, same issue for me right now sadly.
I use flight rising all the time on my kindle fire, mostly due to the desktop computer not wanting to cooperate with the site. I'd love an easier way to go about it though.

As for the faireground and Coliseum, same issue for me right now sadly.
spacedaddy_by_evil_hamster_o_doom-d8w8sje.png
A flight Rising app would be amazing.
A flight Rising app would be amazing.
Way to necro a thread, Ketzuki... :P

The last post was from 2013. I sincerely hope they are working on these issues though, my nexus 5 can't do anything under the 'play' tab.
Way to necro a thread, Ketzuki... :P

The last post was from 2013. I sincerely hope they are working on these issues though, my nexus 5 can't do anything under the 'play' tab.
I support this. I have an Android phone, and atm it's kind of difficult to do the daily tasks.
I support this. I have an Android phone, and atm it's kind of difficult to do the daily tasks.
TiSXpPl.png
TiSXpPl.png