Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which dragon breeds fit you the least?
As the title says! What dragon breeds, either in lorewise or aesthetically, you see the least fitting for you personally?

I will point out that I love having all the dragon breeds in my lair! These would just fit me and my personality the least. This list was pretty difficult to construct as I find something to relate to in most breeds tbh.

Gaoler - I am not too big fan of their militaristic structure and basically dedicating all existence to seeking out the Shade. I guess I just wouldnt see myself as a warden of any sorts.

Mirrors - Not really relating to the pack hunter vibes here, of them only associating with other mirrors and having this structureless existence. I like to be around different kinds of people.

Pearlcatcher - As funny as the gossip drama dragons are, I just cannot see myself relating to them at all haha. Despite that I really like having them in my lair! I am just not gossipy or such nor would I go with such passive aggressive approaches to solve conflict. I do find them hilarious though

Veilspun - I am definitely not that great at syncing with other groups!! Though I admire their hive behaviour from afar. I also think these are aesthetically some of the least fitting dragons for my tastes

Wildclaw - Simply not a fan of the "might makes right" culture they have going on! Love having them in my lair though, fun dragons to dress, but they are certainly Not me.

As the title says! What dragon breeds, either in lorewise or aesthetically, you see the least fitting for you personally?

I will point out that I love having all the dragon breeds in my lair! These would just fit me and my personality the least. This list was pretty difficult to construct as I find something to relate to in most breeds tbh.

Gaoler - I am not too big fan of their militaristic structure and basically dedicating all existence to seeking out the Shade. I guess I just wouldnt see myself as a warden of any sorts.

Mirrors - Not really relating to the pack hunter vibes here, of them only associating with other mirrors and having this structureless existence. I like to be around different kinds of people.

Pearlcatcher - As funny as the gossip drama dragons are, I just cannot see myself relating to them at all haha. Despite that I really like having them in my lair! I am just not gossipy or such nor would I go with such passive aggressive approaches to solve conflict. I do find them hilarious though

Veilspun - I am definitely not that great at syncing with other groups!! Though I admire their hive behaviour from afar. I also think these are aesthetically some of the least fitting dragons for my tastes

Wildclaw - Simply not a fan of the "might makes right" culture they have going on! Love having them in my lair though, fun dragons to dress, but they are certainly Not me.

rI2B9a8.png
I have.. about the same answers haha
mirrors: need more friendship, like interacting with different types of people/dragons and wouldn't like leaving behind injured friends or such. pearlcatchers I would love to watch for the drama and passive aggressive lair building but personally wouldn't do any of that. wildclaws: also not a fan of "might makes right" culture personally! gaolers... no dragon hoard.. no.... I definitely don't have the duty-bound mindset for that kind of lifestyle haha. veilspun lifestyle also seems too claustrophobic for me personally
I have.. about the same answers haha
mirrors: need more friendship, like interacting with different types of people/dragons and wouldn't like leaving behind injured friends or such. pearlcatchers I would love to watch for the drama and passive aggressive lair building but personally wouldn't do any of that. wildclaws: also not a fan of "might makes right" culture personally! gaolers... no dragon hoard.. no.... I definitely don't have the duty-bound mindset for that kind of lifestyle haha. veilspun lifestyle also seems too claustrophobic for me personally
MyFQi8g.png