Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Games on Mobile
Howdy do!
This feels like a really silly thing to complain about, as I do have a computer I can go on, but I prefer to be on my phone…

Glitter and gloom and mahjong are the two games where if you touch the game box, you won’t be scrolling wildly around the screen. Makes them easy to play without silly little mistakes. Obviously I can’t do puzzles. Tidal trouble is nearly impossible to play, because even touching the screen outside of the game box will launch your orb.

I wouldn’t complain if those two games didn’t work perfectly, which gives me the impression that hopefully this would be an easy fix?
(Perhaps worth mentioning that I use iPhone safari, never tried another browser)
Howdy do!
This feels like a really silly thing to complain about, as I do have a computer I can go on, but I prefer to be on my phone…

Glitter and gloom and mahjong are the two games where if you touch the game box, you won’t be scrolling wildly around the screen. Makes them easy to play without silly little mistakes. Obviously I can’t do puzzles. Tidal trouble is nearly impossible to play, because even touching the screen outside of the game box will launch your orb.

I wouldn’t complain if those two games didn’t work perfectly, which gives me the impression that hopefully this would be an easy fix?
(Perhaps worth mentioning that I use iPhone safari, never tried another browser)
It's not a silly suggestion at all! The site should be fully functional on mobile, and it isn't. The games are awkward at best and unplayable at worst. I'd love to play artifracture during my lunch break or while laying in bed, but I can't. For me it's an unfortunate inconvenience, but it's worse for some folks. I can either get on my PC or get treasure another way, but not everyone can. I know someone who has to play almost exclusively on mobile, so that's a money making method that just isn't an option for her.

No excuse for this to be such a problem. Full support.
It's not a silly suggestion at all! The site should be fully functional on mobile, and it isn't. The games are awkward at best and unplayable at worst. I'd love to play artifracture during my lunch break or while laying in bed, but I can't. For me it's an unfortunate inconvenience, but it's worse for some folks. I can either get on my PC or get treasure another way, but not everyone can. I know someone who has to play almost exclusively on mobile, so that's a money making method that just isn't an option for her.

No excuse for this to be such a problem. Full support.
Lore shop closed for good :(
Support ! it'd be really nice for the game to be more mobile-friendly in general since some things are a nightmare to go through (ex. the menus for crossroads and baldwin, wrong dragon breeding glitch, etc.)
Support ! it'd be really nice for the game to be more mobile-friendly in general since some things are a nightmare to go through (ex. the menus for crossroads and baldwin, wrong dragon breeding glitch, etc.)
YfIwYrL.png •Jupiter/Ben
•she/nix/nova/voi
•FR+0
Art Shop
Wishlist
support! id love to play jigsaw, but playing on my laptop strains my arm & its super hard to move the puzzle pieces on mobile </3
support! id love to play jigsaw, but playing on my laptop strains my arm & its super hard to move the puzzle pieces on mobile </3
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
Support, honestly.

Playing the puzzle game used to be my go-to time killer, but it's literally only possible with a mouse. I don't use a mouse. I have a phone, ipad and a laptop and it's even awful with the laptop.

Support, honestly.

Playing the puzzle game used to be my go-to time killer, but it's literally only possible with a mouse. I don't use a mouse. I have a phone, ipad and a laptop and it's even awful with the laptop.

byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Definitely support! I also prefer to be on my phone and I really would love to play jigsaw or tidal trouble, if they worked on mobile
Definitely support! I also prefer to be on my phone and I really would love to play jigsaw or tidal trouble, if they worked on mobile