Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Magic: The Gathering Dragons?
I've been working on scrying some phyrexians since both of my current commander decks are lead by, you know, phyrexians (Mondrak and Ovika specifically!) So I'm considering a possible project waaay down the road of making some phyrexian fandragons!

The praetors:
ELESH NORN
jin-gitaxias
sheoldred
urabrask

I haven't done Vorinclex yet im sorry green phyrexians are probably my least favorite LOL

Domini:
solphim
mondrak
ovika

ANYWAY I want to see what sorts of MTG fandragons others have made or are considering making! There are so many different planes to pick from and pet cards or favorite characters out there.
I've been working on scrying some phyrexians since both of my current commander decks are lead by, you know, phyrexians (Mondrak and Ovika specifically!) So I'm considering a possible project waaay down the road of making some phyrexian fandragons!

The praetors:
ELESH NORN
jin-gitaxias
sheoldred
urabrask

I haven't done Vorinclex yet im sorry green phyrexians are probably my least favorite LOL

Domini:
solphim
mondrak
ovika

ANYWAY I want to see what sorts of MTG fandragons others have made or are considering making! There are so many different planes to pick from and pet cards or favorite characters out there.
mlCZXSG.png
Hah. I would not have thought to make MTG dragons...
I may start planning on making a Leonin Warleader or one of the dragons I plan on getting for the deck.
Hah. I would not have thought to make MTG dragons...
I may start planning on making a Leonin Warleader or one of the dragons I plan on getting for the deck.
Khadgar: "Impetuous imposters imperil important improvements."
King Julien: "I like to move it, move it!"
Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!
Clan Lore (Clan profile page.) Tree-Bound Subspecies forum thread
Ohhh I wouldn't mind putting together a Jace fandragon! I think there are a lot of fitting outfits to make Jace work on FR.

Your outfits are beautiful, btw. I'm in love with them.
Ohhh I wouldn't mind putting together a Jace fandragon! I think there are a lot of fitting outfits to make Jace work on FR.

Your outfits are beautiful, btw. I'm in love with them.
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
I love MTG and i love your scrys Here a few i came up with for Tiny Bones and Rakdos [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4539459&skin=37794&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [morphology=4539459] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=6&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=113&wings=74&auth=05c36750b5d69381dbb1431b0ce840c5c2c5c36f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [morphology=4539446]
I love MTG and i love your scrys

Here a few i came up with for Tiny Bones and Rakdos
scry?sdid=4539459&skin=37794&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Rakdos

dragon?age=0&body=6&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=113&wings=74&auth=05c36750b5d69381dbb1431b0ce840c5c2c5c36f&dummyext=prev.png

Tiny Bones
9lxa0Qv.png
Hatchery

Art Shop

Skin Shop
plague.gif
pFh2ZjF.png
@GraveyardGhost Your tiny bones take is so cute!!! Imagine the power we'll have when baby accents are real...in theory somebody could dress him up like his new Thunder Junction art: [img]https://product-images.tcgplayer.com/fit-in/437x437/541252.jpg[/img] (This is also how I learned Rakdos has somehow wound up in Thunder Junction too, beautiful lol)
@GraveyardGhost Your tiny bones take is so cute!!! Imagine the power we'll have when baby accents are real...in theory somebody could dress him up like his new Thunder Junction art:
541252.jpg

(This is also how I learned Rakdos has somehow wound up in Thunder Junction too, beautiful lol)
mlCZXSG.png