Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lf art trade
hey everyone who looks at this
I'm actually about to go to bed but think a quick art trade might be good for me right now and will probably work on my half tomorrow, finish Sunday.

I just want to do an art trade, and I'm hoping for someone around my same skill but I also enjoy a wide variety of types of art so if you're unsure or even think you're less, don't sweat and please offer anyways.
I have a wide variety of humans, monsters, animals and anthros, not all of them are public and i usually base who i want drawn on art style.
I'll usually give an option between 3 characters for people to draw for me, but Bassoon and Benci are my comfort characters, you can find them on my profile page of toyhouse linked below. If you're willing to do a bigger piece and think you're able to draw them, I'll probably take priority with them. It doesn't have to be a full body piece- I personally prefer to do busts or most of the body but don't ever classify anything I draw as a fullbody.

Here's my toyhou.se portfolio for examples of my art
https://toyhou.se/Underscum/art

I might organize this better in the morning, my battery is a bit drained tonight but im itching for an art trade. Feel free to post here or PM me on here or TH if you're interested.
hey everyone who looks at this
I'm actually about to go to bed but think a quick art trade might be good for me right now and will probably work on my half tomorrow, finish Sunday.

I just want to do an art trade, and I'm hoping for someone around my same skill but I also enjoy a wide variety of types of art so if you're unsure or even think you're less, don't sweat and please offer anyways.
I have a wide variety of humans, monsters, animals and anthros, not all of them are public and i usually base who i want drawn on art style.
I'll usually give an option between 3 characters for people to draw for me, but Bassoon and Benci are my comfort characters, you can find them on my profile page of toyhouse linked below. If you're willing to do a bigger piece and think you're able to draw them, I'll probably take priority with them. It doesn't have to be a full body piece- I personally prefer to do busts or most of the body but don't ever classify anything I draw as a fullbody.

Here's my toyhou.se portfolio for examples of my art
https://toyhou.se/Underscum/art

I might organize this better in the morning, my battery is a bit drained tonight but im itching for an art trade. Feel free to post here or PM me on here or TH if you're interested.
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@Underscum Hey hey! My current trading style is more simplified chibis if you’re interested! Or I can design you a gijinka based on your fr dragons. Lmk if you’re interested!
@Underscum Hey hey! My current trading style is more simplified chibis if you’re interested! Or I can design you a gijinka based on your fr dragons. Lmk if you’re interested!
Artboard-1.png