Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling some umas (customs+)
1 2 3 4
In need of some gems and not using these currently, so tossing them for sale! Most are limited /retired:

Also have this custom 5 print, my final copy for public sale. Previous copies sold for 20kg, willing to take 15kg for this as I have my eye on purchasing something.

Lf gems/treasure, willing to give bulk discounts if you purchase 2+ at the same time. Thanks for looking!
In need of some gems and not using these currently, so tossing them for sale! Most are limited /retired:

Also have this custom 5 print, my final copy for public sale. Previous copies sold for 20kg, willing to take 15kg for this as I have my eye on purchasing something.

Lf gems/treasure, willing to give bulk discounts if you purchase 2+ at the same time. Thanks for looking!
Can I take the moonlight memories?
What is your price on the moonlight filigree?
Can I take the moonlight memories?
What is your price on the moonlight filigree?
@phoenixwar
Sure, I’ll send you a PA now, thank you!
Moonlight filigree would be 1200 gems!
@phoenixwar
Sure, I’ll send you a PA now, thank you!
Moonlight filigree would be 1200 gems!
I changed my mind. I thought the moonlight memories was 15g.
I changed my mind. I thought the moonlight memories was 15g.
Ah gotcha, no problem!
Ah gotcha, no problem!
If moonlit memories is still available by next week, you can give me a ping. Let‘s see how much money I can make :D
If moonlit memories is still available by next week, you can give me a ping. Let‘s see how much money I can make :D
@whiteclover
Will do! :) thanks for the interest!
@whiteclover
Will do! :) thanks for the interest!
hii! i was checking out moonlit memories but I also noticed you had this skin?

would you ever part with it? ^^ that is like one of my dream skins on FR! I could pay pure gems for it
hii! i was checking out moonlit memories but I also noticed you had this skin?

would you ever part with it? ^^ that is like one of my dream skins on FR! I could pay pure gems for it
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
1 2 3 4