Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tarot skincents [interest check]
[center] [i]UPDATE 5/1: made pinglists for anyone who wants to be notified when they're finished[/i] [pinglist=27934] [pinglist=27935] ----- [/center] since the new skin and accent system just debuted, i wanted to try my hand at making a few! i got a few [i]very [/i]unrefined sketches just to get the idea down: [img]https://i.ibb.co/TvBRXZ6/priestesswip.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/MZDpj1P/sunwip.png[/img] the first is based off of the high priestess tarot card, and the second is based on the sun. i was also thinking about making one for the moon (maybe on the imp F pose?) and potentially a few more if people like them. since this is my first time making any i wanted to get some feedback before i went ahead and refined and submitted them, lol. if i finished these, would anyone be interested in getting them? any additional feedback is also appreciated :]
UPDATE 5/1: made pinglists for anyone who wants to be notified when they're finished

since the new skin and accent system just debuted, i wanted to try my hand at making a few! i got a few very unrefined sketches just to get the idea down:

priestesswip.png
sunwip.png

the first is based off of the high priestess tarot card, and the second is based on the sun. i was also thinking about making one for the moon (maybe on the imp F pose?) and potentially a few more if people like them. since this is my first time making any i wanted to get some feedback before i went ahead and refined and submitted them, lol.

if i finished these, would anyone be interested in getting them? any additional feedback is also appreciated :]
desforumguy95.png___________
PHYTODRAGON
les.png they/them | fr+2 nb.png
FRC art shop
other stuff goes here. eventually
___________tyforumguy95.png
This is a cool idea!
This is a cool idea!
lMBDwvo.png
thank you! and a wip on the first one's linework ^^ [img]https://i.ibb.co/L9qC563/linewip.png[/img]
thank you!

and a wip on the first one's linework ^^

linewip.png
PHYTODRAGON
FRC art shop
Such lovely concept art[emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'd love to see a set. Please sign me up As for the imp moon , it seems like a lot of moons are often drawn on impf idk why... anyway, your design for the moon may stand out more if you designed it for another breed. Either way, I look forward to seeing this collection come to life.
Such lovely concept art I'd love to see a set. Please sign me up

As for the imp moon , it seems like a lot of moons are often drawn on impf idk why... anyway, your design for the moon may stand out more if you designed it for another breed. Either way, I look forward to seeing this collection come to life.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia ohhh, thank you, that's a really good piece of advice! i'm willing to bet that its because of the viewer-facing wing on the imp f pose that makes it popular for getting moons drawn on it, its a nice blank canvas to put something big on. maybe i'll do it with coatl f instead to match the sun...

thank you for the kind words too! :D
@AtticaIonia ohhh, thank you, that's a really good piece of advice! i'm willing to bet that its because of the viewer-facing wing on the imp f pose that makes it popular for getting moons drawn on it, its a nice blank canvas to put something big on. maybe i'll do it with coatl f instead to match the sun...

thank you for the kind words too! :D
PHYTODRAGON
FRC art shop
@phytodragon

I'd love a ping whenever you finish the female sd ^^
@phytodragon

I'd love a ping whenever you finish the female sd ^^
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Anivia sure thing! i went ahead and made a pinglist since a few people seemed interested ^^

@Anivia sure thing! i went ahead and made a pinglist since a few people seemed interested ^^

PHYTODRAGON
FRC art shop