Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ancient Dragons: Skin/Tert Layering
With linebreaking genes becoming more and more common on ancient breeds and skins/accents being the only way to dress up ancient dragons, I would like to suggest an ancient-exclusive option to layer skins under tertiary genes instead of on top of them. This could be a gem scroll or unlockable through the style page like additional apparel slots and would cut down on the number of items on the site as skin creators would no longer be asked to make specific-gene-compatible versions of their skins. It would also make the more unusually shaped ancient terts much more viable for people who sink all their dragon cash into UMAs! For a visual of the way things are currently, here's a scry of one of my dragons with a skin that just doesn't fit around her beard... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4191112&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4191112&skin=53309&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
With linebreaking genes becoming more and more common on ancient breeds and skins/accents being the only way to dress up ancient dragons, I would like to suggest an ancient-exclusive option to layer skins under tertiary genes instead of on top of them.

This could be a gem scroll or unlockable through the style page like additional apparel slots and would cut down on the number of items on the site as skin creators would no longer be asked to make specific-gene-compatible versions of their skins. It would also make the more unusually shaped ancient terts much more viable for people who sink all their dragon cash into UMAs!

For a visual of the way things are currently, here's a scry of one of my dragons with a skin that just doesn't fit around her beard...

scry?sdid=4191112&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=4191112&skin=53309&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Searching for 31567.png
Note: I didn't make this skin, I just love it!
Note: I didn't make this skin, I just love it!
Searching for 31567.png
I made this exact thread earlier today lol
I made this exact thread earlier today lol
21402.png
Support!
Support!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png