Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can’t believe that old skin tutorial is
still alive! (Sorry, it’s suffering thread name limitation) Just look at this glassy-looking window: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/skins/tutorial1.jpg[/img] As a someone who has years of experience as Windows user I can tell that this screenshot is from either Vista or 7, because both of them use [url="https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Aero"]Aero UI[/url]. [emoji=skull size=1] Well... I mean, I’m 90% sure that back in 2015 I made my FR account through my very own Win7 laptop! [emoji=skull size=1]
still alive! (Sorry, it’s suffering thread name limitation)

Just look at this glassy-looking window:

tutorial1.jpg

As a someone who has years of experience as Windows user I can tell that this screenshot is from either Vista or 7, because both of them use Aero UI.

Well... I mean, I’m 90% sure that back in 2015 I made my FR account through my very own Win7 laptop!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I'm honestly surprised it wasn't updated. Maybe that will change once they implement the hatchling skin submission? o:
I'm honestly surprised it wasn't updated. Maybe that will change once they implement the hatchling skin submission? o:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
the date of july 2012 is really interesting actually! nearly a year befpre the site would officially launch
the date of july 2012 is really interesting actually! nearly a year befpre the site would officially launch
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

It makes sense, because in order to have this site to be officially open, you must create some necessary art first.

Not to mention that faes are not only one of four starter breeds, but are also (outside deities) very first to been uploaded into servers. That’s why in the past old Scrying Workshop used to show deities’ "Foresee Progeny" babies as faes.
@PixelSpiral

It makes sense, because in order to have this site to be officially open, you must create some necessary art first.

Not to mention that faes are not only one of four starter breeds, but are also (outside deities) very first to been uploaded into servers. That’s why in the past old Scrying Workshop used to show deities’ "Foresee Progeny" babies as faes.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Oh god the windows Vista flashback that window is giving me lmao
I'm so old
Oh god the windows Vista flashback that window is giving me lmao
I'm so old
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon