Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Sweet Pea of Wavecrest [T] FC
Hello there~

Sorry to bother everyone, but... i was wondering if anyone had any spare Sweet Pea of Wavecrests they would be willing to trade for the equivalent exchange of the 35 x Giant Sand Dollars they were up for in the Festival shop? I actually missed out, and only managed to get 2 before the Festival ended due to my internet dying, but i was hoping to get more of them as i like the snake Familiars ;_; I'd be looking to get 8 7 x Sweet Pea of Wavecrests, if possible?

Please feel free to ping me, and then set up a CR? Thankyou so much in advance for your help, and for reading this, i hope you all have a lovely day~
Hello there~

Sorry to bother everyone, but... i was wondering if anyone had any spare Sweet Pea of Wavecrests they would be willing to trade for the equivalent exchange of the 35 x Giant Sand Dollars they were up for in the Festival shop? I actually missed out, and only managed to get 2 before the Festival ended due to my internet dying, but i was hoping to get more of them as i like the snake Familiars ;_; I'd be looking to get 8 7 x Sweet Pea of Wavecrests, if possible?

Please feel free to ping me, and then set up a CR? Thankyou so much in advance for your help, and for reading this, i hope you all have a lovely day~
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

heya! i have 1 spare sweet pea of wavecrest i'd be happy to trade for 35 giant sand dollars. i'll send a cr for ya.
@Espoir

heya! i have 1 spare sweet pea of wavecrest i'd be happy to trade for 35 giant sand dollars. i'll send a cr for ya.