Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Smoothbrain question about permababies
If you exalt a permababy, does it stay that way or does the effect of the scroll get deleted? I'd test it myself on my own permababy, but she's in the hib den and I don't want to have to shove food down her throat for the next month after restoring her.
If you exalt a permababy, does it stay that way or does the effect of the scroll get deleted? I'd test it myself on my own permababy, but she's in the hib den and I don't want to have to shove food down her throat for the next month after restoring her.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
it keeps the effects of the permababy scroll
it keeps the effects of the permababy scroll
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
@TransDisaster
Great news! Thank you! :)
@TransDisaster
Great news! Thank you! :)
@Geekachu you're welcome! :3
@Geekachu you're welcome! :3
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
@Geekachu if you're no longer happy with your permababy - there is the [item=scroll of maturity] that reverses the effects of the youth scroll or you could sell her :000
@Geekachu if you're no longer happy with your permababy - there is the Scroll of Maturity that reverses the effects of the youth scroll

or you could sell her :000
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@hungryhobbits
Thanks for the tip! Luckily, though, I like her enough to keep her around for now. :)
@hungryhobbits
Thanks for the tip! Luckily, though, I like her enough to keep her around for now. :)
@Geekachu no problem! i love her colors - i've been toying around with her in the scry and now i kinda want a boulder gaoler [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=46&bodygene=289&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=26&winggene=216&wings=112&auth=2cbbd939540b3acb3559b5f89ca09dc15cc10005&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
@Geekachu no problem! i love her colors - i've been toying around with her in the scry and now i kinda want a boulder gaoler
dragon?age=0&body=46&bodygene=289&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=26&winggene=216&wings=112&auth=2cbbd939540b3acb3559b5f89ca09dc15cc10005&dummyext=prev.png
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@hungryhobbits
Ooh that looks gorgeous!
@hungryhobbits
Ooh that looks gorgeous!